Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #2986
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Julia. 2 service winners.

6-5* Niculescu on serve
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #2987
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Another great backhand (!!!) return from Julia, *7-6.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #2988
country flag KatjaS

Jurak is SO bad. That "lob" would have dropped on the service line. Easy smash for Domi.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #2989
country flag KatjaS

Domi double-faults, 2 match points.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #2990
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

A timely DF, 9-7
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #2991
country flag KatjaS

And they won!

1st serve in from Julia, then 3 vintage brutal forehands to force the error.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #2992
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Great--something positive for a change!! Thanks so much for the commentary, Katja. Now this afternoon will be much more pleasant than Monday was!
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #2993
country flag KatjaS

She really played well. Sure, it's doubles, so her current slowness isn't such a factor, but this today was night and day compared to how she played doubles in Wimbledon. Maybe there is a silver lining. With her performance from today she would have beaten Govortsova, very very few of those horrible unforced errors that riddled Monday's match.
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #2994
country flag kadiHH

In the beginning I really thought it was going to be a repeat of Monday, but I guess she really turned things around after the first few games. I'm so glad she had a good showing today. Too bad she couldn't play this way against Govortsova because with the way Sammy played last night, even Julia could have beaten her!
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #2995
country flag KatjaS

Her doubles match has started. Not going to well so far. Wild returns on the forehand side. Still on serve (Julia serves 2nd for some reason), *1-2.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #2996
country flag KatjaS

Julia held pretty easily, then Dushevina held easily, then Jurak held with a few hiccups.

Jurak just hit Julia in the face while they were both at the net. She's really not great at this volleying thing.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #2997
country flag KatjaS

Chan broke herself for *4-3, a double fault and 3 UEs directly after the return.
Julia holds after deuce with a body serve ace. Never seen something like that. 5-3*
Dushevina holds to 30, Julia hit a brilliant return winner and an almost comically bad volley in that game. *5-4

Jurak to serve for the set.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #2998
country flag KatjaS

Easy hold with 3 service winners from Jurak and unorthodox but nice volley winner from Julia and they take the first set 6-4.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #2999
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Could someone give me a stream?
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #3000
country flag KatjaS

2 very nice returns from Julia and they break to open the 2nd set. *1-0
And then Julia is broken. Double-faulted twice. 1-1*.
Closed Thread