Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:52 PM   #16
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

I don't really enjoy Julia going double-digits UEs in 4 games to be honest. This is absolutely awful.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:54 PM   #17
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
I don't really enjoy Julia going double-digits UEs in 4 games to be honest. This is absolutely awful.
Well, I'm enjoying the other side, as well. And I'm cherry picking. Didn't see any UEs
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:59 PM   #18
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

OK, I wasn't able to ignore the last two UEs.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:00 AM   #19
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

I had really, really hoped that maybe these awful MM-performances would go away this year. 15 unforced errors in half a set.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:02 AM   #20
country flag Skoo

I guess you have a point. But it's only the second match I see this year and the other one was extremely bad, so now I'm mesmerized by those FHs
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:07 AM   #21
country flag Skoo

OK, not so thrilled anymore. Too many wasted BPs.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:08 AM   #22
country flag KatjaS

Her returns are almost funny. Best case scenario she loses the set in a tie break.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:10 AM   #23
country flag Skoo

Nah, it's 6-4
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:12 AM   #24
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Not a good performance so far.
She is coughing quite hard, too.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:13 AM   #25
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Nah, it's 6-4
How? She barely returns a serve!
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:14 AM   #26
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
How? She barely returns a serve!
One can hope
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:17 AM   #27
country flag KatjaS

Gifting her the break. Jesus. She must have hit almost 30 unforced errors by now.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:18 AM   #28
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see any improvements in Julia's game TBH.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:19 AM   #29
country flag Skoo

Yeah... should have went to sleep.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:20 AM   #30
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
I don't see any improvements in Julia's game TBH.
Yep. That's what you get when your off-season consists of a Portugal trip with Jill Craybas.
Closed Thread