Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 191 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:33 PM   #2851
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

She is shockingly bad. Even worse than yesterday's first set.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:52 PM   #2852
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Astonishing. BZS just blew a set point by hitting an unnecessary false shot. She leaned over the net and played a ball that wouldn't even have cleared the net. The others were blown by errors from Julia. Wow.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM   #2853
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Tbh a little embarrassing how Julia is performing. So many shocking errors at the net. Clearly the weakest player on court so far.
joy division is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:24 PM   #2854
country flag KatjaS

After being gifted a break to serve for the second set, they gift it right back. Julia double-faults down break point. It's really hard to describe just how bad Julia is playing.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:28 PM   #2855

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Everything in her game has gone right now.
Nensel is watching it motionless on a restaurant`s terrace from far away. What might he actually think about Julia and his job ?
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:38 PM   #2856
country flag KatjaS

They somehow win the second set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Everything in her game has gone right now.
Nensel is watching it motionless on a restaurant`s terrace from far away. What might he actually think about Julia and his job ?
They got into an argument with BZS' coach at the end of the first set and left, that's why they're watching from there. Was gonna write something about their behaviour after the match, don't they know that they are being filmed?
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:44 PM   #2857

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
don't they know that they are being filmed?
I guess, no. But the scenery speaks volumes.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2858

Julia`s struggling so hard on everything in her first service game and looses it. She plays very bad and she knows it.

Come on, Julia, hang in there !
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2859
country flag KatjaS

Julia breaks herself to start the third set. She has trouble getting anything but serves over the net. This is so painful to watch.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:56 PM   #2860

Ihr Ostöopath sitzt wenigstens am Court und schaut das Trauerspiel mit an.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2861
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Just started watching. Sounds like I missed a little drama and a lot of bad play?
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:59 PM   #2862
country flag KatjaS

That guy belongs to her? Looked like some spectator.

BZS getting very negative now. I always thought that what made her so much stronger in doubles is that she had someone to lean on that prevented her from diving into that negative head space the way she always does in singles.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #2863
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
Just started watching. Sounds like I missed a little drama and a lot of bad play?
That's about it. Julia has been horrifyingly bad and they still should have won the match in 2.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:06 PM   #2864
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Good Lord. I just had a feeling they would struggle against much lower ranked players for some reason.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:07 PM   #2865

I hardly remember that julia did win one of her service games in this match.
Closed Thread