Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #271
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Focusing on her mixed doubles match.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #272
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Why?
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #273
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Cheering on every UE like drunken morons..
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #274
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

She already tanked this set.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #275
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Rain delay.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #276
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Rain is annoying.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #277
country flag KatjaS

She was serving for the set at 5-1 and has won 1 of the next 7 games since then. Absolutely embarrasing. Lisicki-style.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #278
country flag KatjaS

1 of the next 8 games.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #279
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Oh no, Jules!
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #280
country flag Dispeker

Julia, just please avoid the bagel.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #281
country flag KatjaS

Bagel avoided!
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #282
country flag Skoo

How's that for a service game
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #283
country flag Dispeker

Good girl.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #284
country flag Dispeker

those misses..
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #285
country flag KatjaS

And instead of trying to get some sort of reasonable game back she just takes angry swings at everything.
Closed Thread