Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #256
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

losing control of the match. soooooo unnecessary.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #257
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
losing control of the match. soooooo unnecessary.
She's still in control.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #258
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

6-3
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #259
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Phew. First set won. Let's hope that already was her nap.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #260
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #261
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

Please keep it my baby ....
selesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #262
country flag KatjaS

Back to wild spraying...
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #263
country flag Dispeker

she has to hold now.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #264
country flag KatjaS

Every damn match the same shit.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #265
country flag Dispeker

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #266
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Well, JZ raised her level, but that game was still a gift.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #267
country flag KatjaS

She brought her back into the match in the first place when she checked out at 5-1.

Completely ridiculous errors now.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #268
country flag Skoo

ROS kinda lost, too
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #269
country flag Dispeker

Now she lost control. C'mon Jule, time to wake up!
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #270
country flag Skoo

Why do they cheer JZ? What happened to the song and everything? Ugh...
Closed Thread