Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #241
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Her match.
Do you need a link for a stream?
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #242
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

What a horrible call.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #243
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Calm down Julia, just think about the next point..
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #244
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #245
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Should have been her game. But it might not mean much.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #246
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Do you need a link for a stream?
If you had a link thanks, but I watch Angie und Jule by ticker.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #247
country flag Dispeker

nice..
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #248
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
If you had a link thanks, but I watch Angie und Jule by ticker.
Julia's match:

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...913322180.html

Kerber's:

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...909321760.html
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #249
country flag Dispeker

wow.. what a return
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #250
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Thanks
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #251
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Simply amazing
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #252
country flag Dispeker

that game:
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #253
country flag KatjaS

Focus!!!!!
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #254
country flag Skoo

Pretty impressive by JZ, too.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #255
country flag Dispeker

what an awful crowd..
Closed Thread