Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #226
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

The traditional R3 secured And she noticed the song
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #227
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
And she noticed the song
Australian poetry
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #228
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Good match from Julia even though Oprandi was horrible. Might be a nice prep for a Stosur match. ES1 for showing her.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #229
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

One more for the night: FOOT FAULT!
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #230
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
@judmoo: Chant of the day. On MCA...Julia Georges v Romina Oprandi. "Hey Gorgeous, ur so fine, ur so fine, u blow my mind. Hey gorgeous". Uh huh.

Yyyyyyyp
Silesia posting naughty tweets about Julia...
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #231
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
One more for the night: FOOT FAULT!
Challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Silesia posting naughty tweets about Julia...
Immediate bad rep required

Last edited by Skoo : Jan 16th, 2013 at 02:06 AM.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #232
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

coin toss. Looks very windy.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #233
country flag KatjaS

Good start.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #234
country flag Skoo

She returns pretty well. And not many UEs in general. Told ya she'll be getting better.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #235
country flag KatjaS

I shouldn't have written that.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #236
country flag Skoo

Playing like a top 20 player
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #237
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

looking good so far, suspiciously good...
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #238
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Great Jule. I can't watch her ...
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #239
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Great Jule. I can't watch her ...
What?
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #240
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
What?
Her match.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread