Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2281
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
relax, i don't think it's that bad at all
i agree, we need to chill...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:21 PM   #2282
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt that the trainer can diagnose an injury with a little touching. This is a risk she should never ever take at this time of the year.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM   #2283
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

i don't think it's serious, it would reflect her game more
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #2284
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

God I wish it started to rain.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #2285
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Even if it's a minor injury, by continuing to play she risks to make it worse.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:25 PM   #2286
country flag KatjaS

It's absolutely not worth to take any risks here. If this were a GS, of course you try to continue. But this is Brussels, her next match would be a terrible match up for her anyway....just stop please.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2287
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

seriously girls, take a look at what she is doing, if there were any pain, she wouldn't hit full power forehands like that.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2288
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
seriously girls, take a look at what she is doing, if there were any pain, she wouldn't hit full power forehands like that.
this
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:28 PM   #2289
country flag KatjaS

It's a risk that's just not worth taking. We are literally 4 days from the FO.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2290
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@exposbabe
Julia Goerges hurt ...

Also, Goerges quickly becoming a contender for the JJankovic sniffies award. 2 years and counting...

Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2291
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

She's not shaking out her hand anymore, and she can screw and unscrew her water bottle top with no problem, but who knows?
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:31 PM   #2292
country flag _inocencia_

what a stupid point Julia, so stupid
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:32 PM   #2293
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
It's a risk that's just not worth taking. We are literally 4 days from the FO.
My opinion as well.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2294
country flag KatjaS

I mean even if it doesn't feel that bad anymore and she thinks it maybe bothers her only 1%, you have no idea how it is going to feel tomorrow. And she risks making it worse by keeping to play with it.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:34 PM   #2295
country flag _inocencia_

3 all