Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #196
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Yup...Oprandi got her in a slump with her weird attitude.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #197
country flag lola-b.

lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light

Thank god Julia isn't wearing a dark-blue skirt - one wouldn't be able to distinguish her from the ball kids
lola-b. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #198
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

This is very dangerous, if Oprandi all of a sudden starts playing like a pro tennis player I hope Julia can raise her level.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #199
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
This is very dangerous, if Oprandi all of a sudden starts playing like a pro tennis player I hope Julia can raise her level.
Fortunately, that's not possible
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #200
country flag KatjaS

Well she somehow manages not to break Oprandi again. Those wild backhands
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #201
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

@judmoo: Chant of the day. On MCA...Julia Georges v Romina Oprandi. "Hey Gorgeous, ur so fine, ur so fine, u blow my mind. Hey gorgeous". Uh huh.

Yyyyyyyp
selesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #202
country flag KatjaS

What is she doing?!
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #203
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #204
country flag KatjaS

Please take those SP.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #205
country flag KatjaS

Phew. What a weird match.
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #206
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Very convincingly, Jule!
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #207
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Very convincingly, Jule!
Yeah, but imagine her having an opponent
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:22 AM   #208
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Very convincingly, Jule!
This.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #209
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

And the break, great performance so far
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #210
country flag KatjaS

oh Julia, that challenge.
Closed Thread