Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #166
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola-b. View Post
Damn, my stream doesn't work anymore
Try this
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #167
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Somebody has to remember Jule that she is the better player! Attack that second serve!

Come on! I hope my first posting helps Jule to win that stupid match.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #168
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Break now!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #169
country flag lola-b.

lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Try this
My saviour
lola-b. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #170
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Is this actually a fan forum? I mean, sure, Julia's performance is quite dissapointing at the moment and it's thus normal to express dissapointment at this. However, I find it a bit strange that so few here cheer her on.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #171
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

For the love of god, hold.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #172
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #173
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola-b. View Post
My saviour

OK, she's winning, you were right, Dispeker
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #174
country flag Banditoo

I think she doesn't play that bad at all! She is just rusty!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #175
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Is this actually a fan forum? I mean, sure, Julia's performance is quite dissapointing at the moment and it's thus normal to express dissapointment at this. However, I find it a bit strange that so few here cheer her on.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #176
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe this.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #177
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Nid.
AVB is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #178
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Quite honestly, I'm absolutely shocked by this performance. I knew the AO would be difficult, but I didn't expect it to sooooo wrong.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #179
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
I think she doesn't play that bad at all! She is just rusty!
Yeah, like Sharapova
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #180
country flag KatjaS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

JESUS!!!!

At least she took charge in that last game. SHe got pissed off. That's a really good sign.
Closed Thread