Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #151
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Anyway, I still can't see her losing this and that's the important thing in the end.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #152
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Anyway, I still can't see her losing this and that's the important thing in the end.
Me too.
silesia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #153
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
She is playing the world number 147.
She's serving quite well though.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #154
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I bet you couldn't against Jo-La either
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #155
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

How can you not see her losing that? Her level in the first set was barely enough to win it, and now she is playing way, way worse. She can barely return a serve.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #156
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

What a fitting way to lose the set. Forehand that was closer to the wall than to the baseline.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #157
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
How can you not see her losing that? Her level in the first set was barely enough to win it, and now she is playing way, way worse. She can barely return a serve.
Well, it's not like she hasn't turned things around before. She will come back in the 3rd.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #158
country flag KatjaS

I'm running out of words to describe this. Pathetic, embarrassing, horrible?
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #159
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

I begin to be "a little" nervous .........
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #160
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Typical pattern from last season. Let's hope she pulls out a victory at least against Dush.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #161
country flag silesia

Ufff rebreak, danke Dush..
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #162
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

That's a pretty horrible performance once again. Sad to see.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #163
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

That last game was sort of convincing. Just maybe
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #164
country flag lola-b.

lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light lola-b. is a glorious beacon of light

Damn, my stream doesn't work anymore
lola-b. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #165
country flag KatjaS

Getting bossed around the court by #147.
Closed Thread