Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #1576
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Hanging in there...2-1*
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #1577
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
She has just to keep believing in her strength today. Then she will win it for sure. Holds her serve now. :thumbup:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1578
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

No chance whatsoever during the return games ever since she broke in the second set.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #1579
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Both players look totally lethargic
Poldo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1580
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

What's the English word for "dahinplätschern"?
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1581
country flag KatjaS

Those returns from Kvitova are so good...
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1582
country flag KatjaS

There goes the match.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1583
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

GSM Kvitova. Dreadful tennis from Julia.
AVB is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1584
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

DF und footkick
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1585
country flag Poldo

Kvitova will win this. Julia is totally tired, too many errors, no good serves.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1586
country flag KatjaS

She looks completely spent. But again, she didn't train for 2 weeks, so this has to be expected. It's still a heartbreaking loss and there have been too many of those this year.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1587
country flag KatjaS

And Kvitova can't miss right now.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #1588
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
If I read the comments here I wonder why Jule still is on court instead of just retiring

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #1589
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldo View Post
What's the English word for "dahinplätschern"?
Online translators suggest something like "ripples" but I don't quite understand what that has to do with the match. Something to do with splashing?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #1590
country flag KatjaS

Kvitova is playing very well right now though. Imagine how good she could be if she were fit.
Closed Thread