Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #1
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Here you go.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Old thread
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:17 PM   #3
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Was just about to go to sleep, since I can barely keep my eyes open, but whaddaya know, it's about to begin. Sleep can wait
Skoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:23 PM   #4
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Little delay right now. Probably didn't expect Oprandi to stop trying.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:27 PM   #5
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Huh? Isn't it earlier?
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM   #6
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I meant, after that long 1st set they probably didn't expect to have to go on court so soon.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:33 PM   #7
country flag KatjaS

Coughing...I don't understand how she always gets sick there.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:36 PM   #8
country flag Skoo

A local virus is obsessed with her Lovely first game, I'm really glad I'm still here
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:39 PM   #9
country flag KatjaS

First service game comfortable hold, first return game spraying wildly.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:40 PM   #10
country flag Skoo

Some nice shots from Jo-La, too
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:43 PM   #11
country flag KatjaS

I really need to get to bed but had hoped that maybe she would be done quickly, but the way she is missing right now doesn't look like it. 7 unforced errors in 2 games. Probably should go to bed now, the longer I watch the more likely I am to finish and then it's way too late.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:46 PM   #12
country flag KatjaS

That one was waaaaaaaaaay out, what the hell?! Larsson and her bitching has gotten into the line umpires head already.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:46 PM   #13
country flag Skoo

That premature fistpump Sorry for you. I'm really enjoying this, it's like FHs all over the place
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:48 PM   #14
country flag Skoo

Yeah, and errors, but nevermind those
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:51 PM   #15
country flag Skoo

Le dropshot, magic touch
Closed Thread