Vote for Maria in WTA Fan Favourite - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #31
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vote for Maria in WTA Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
The weird thing id that voting was supposed to stop on the 25th sunday...today is the 27th tuesday and we can still vote and no results whatsoever so far

Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #32
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

Aga got the fan fav again...= = OMFG masha got none of the awards again...
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #33
country flag Julian.
La reine de la terre battue.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Fan Favorite Singles Player: Agnieszka Radwanska
~ Though there were 13 players to choose from, a whopping 42.8% of the votes went to Agnieszka Radwanska, with Li Na coming in second (27.0%), Maria Sharapova third (10.9%) and Serena Williams fourth (5.1%).

Fan Favorite Doubles Team: The Williams Sisters
~ There were five teams to choose from and it was Venus Williams and Serena Williams who finished first with 36.0% of the votes (Maria Kirilenko and Nadia Petrova came in second place with 25.5%).

Fan Favorite Twitter: Caroline Wozniacki
~ There were five Twitter pages to choose from and it was Caroline Wozniacki who finished first with 42.0% of the votes (Serena Williams came in second place with 24.9%).

Fan Favorite Facebook: Agnieszka Radwanska
~ There were five Facebook pages to choose from and it was Agnieszka Radwanska who finished first with a whopping 46.5% of the votes (Maria Sharapova came in second place with 24.0%).

Fan Favorite Video: Agnieszka Radwanska & The Bee
~ There were five videos to choose from and in the most dominant Fan Favorite victory of the day it was Agnieszka Radwanska's battle with a bee that won, earning 48.7% of the vote (the Strong Is Beautiful ad came in second place with 20.8%).

A mess

Radwanska fans are too dedicated

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #34
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
~ Though there were 13 players to choose from, a whopping 42.8% of the votes went to Agnieszka Radwanska, with Li Na coming in second (27.0%), Maria Sharapova third (10.9%) and Serena Williams fourth (5.1%).

Fan Favorite Doubles Team: The Williams Sisters
~ There were five teams to choose from and it was Venus Williams and Serena Williams who finished first with 36.0% of the votes (Maria Kirilenko and Nadia Petrova came in second place with 25.5%).

Fan Favorite Twitter: Caroline Wozniacki
~ There were five Twitter pages to choose from and it was Caroline Wozniacki who finished first with 42.0% of the votes (Serena Williams came in second place with 24.9%).

~ There were five Facebook pages to choose from and it was Agnieszka Radwanska who finished first with a whopping 46.5% of the votes (Maria Sharapova came in second place with 24.0%).

~ There were five videos to choose from and in the most dominant Fan Favorite victory of the day it was Agnieszka Radwanska's battle with a bee that won, earning 48.7% of the vote (the Strong Is Beautiful ad came in second place with 20.8%).

A mess

Radwanska fans are too dedicated
WTA are idiots with their voting(anyone can vote as much as he wants), as it is a contest of whose fans have no life

i hope they are not masturbating to a picture of her as they are voting for her, too much friction is not good for some parts of the body

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #35
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

omfg what an actual mess.

so your telling me, masha (the most followed athlete on Facebook) didn't win fan favourite or facebook fan favourite?
i mean, even if na had claimed it (population of china) i wouldn't have been as angry, stop trying to make radwanska happen. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
the fact caro won the twitter award over rena, whose account is hilarious to me is a surprise.

wta is as rigged as the x factor these days :werido:

anyway i dont think she gives a fuck, keep winning those titles
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #36
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I just dont get how its possible Aga won. I know people know who she is but seriously if only a 1/4 of Masha's fans voted she still should have won or at least been ahead of the likes of Aga. Same goes for Serena and Li. I just dont understand how Aga could have beaten those girls.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #37
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

ROFL. Maybe Radwanska really is popular. Congrats to her and her fans.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #38
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #39
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Why does this bother y'all so much?

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #40
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
Why does this bother y'all so much?
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #41
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
ROFL. Maybe Radwanska really is popular. Congrats to her and her fans.
I'm sure that SHE IS popular - definitely more popular than she's usually been given credit for at TF. Probably not as popular as a few others (including Sharapova), but this inevitably was a contest in which spreading the word among fellow fans was essential. Aga's fans did by far the most effective job of everyone, so I don't begrudge them their victory.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #42
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm sure that SHE IS popular - definitely more popular than she's usually been given credit for at TF. Probably not as popular as a few others (including Sharapova), but this inevitably was a contest in which spreading the word among fellow fans was essential. Aga's fans did by far the most effective job of everyone, so I don't begrudge them their victory.
Aga has probably 20% of Azarenka's popularity and i won't even speak about Serena or Masha

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #43
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Aga has probably 20% of Azarenka's popularity and i won't even speak about Serena or Masha
I seriously doubt that, but even if it's true the fact still remains that Aga's fans did a much better job than anyone else's. But we musn't make these awards any more important than they really are. It's just a bit of fun on the internet and nothing to take seriously by any stretch of the imagination. When I saw that Caroline had won the twitter thing I was pleased, but it didn't make me think for even a second that her tweets are really the best out there. A few weeks from now I probably won't even remember that she won. In theory fan favorite is a much bigger award than best twitter or facebook, or funniest video or whatever, but under the current formula nobody is going to give it more credibility than it deserves. But as I said, I don't begrudge Aga's fans their happiness over this, or Aga's day in the sun so to speak. Maria's fans have so much to celebrate including a career grand slam. Let Aga's fans have their fan favorite award, it doesn't bother me.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #44
country flag Marga.

Marga. has disabled reputation

That WTA voting just sucks bigtime, how in the world could that happen? anyway, I don't think Masha gives a damn about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
And that face of Aga is just hilariously vicious and irritating
Marga. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #45
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post

WTA:
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote