Entry Info & News - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #106
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Entry Info & News

Giorgi ALT to MD ? how many players before her ?

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #107
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
I tried ask her on Twitter, we'll see...
from her page:

http://babostimea.hu/index.php/hirek...csar-aronkanak

"Az egyéni világranglista 67. helyén álló játékos arról is beszélt a közönségnek, hogy hamarosan Kínában kezdi a 2013-as idényt, december 25-én repül el Magyarországról."

Her 1st tournament will be in China and she's leaving Hungary on the 25th of December.

She's NOT playing Brisbane.

at 10:19 "We are flying to China on the 25th of December and I'll play my 1st tournament there next year"

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #108
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Paula Ormaechea Confirmed In Qualy!!! :d
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #109
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

kanepi in md ? yes?
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #110
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
Paula Ormaechea Confirmed In Qualy!!! :d
Do you have the rest of the Quali acceptance list? If so, please let us have it. Thank you.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #111
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
kanepi in md ? yes?
kanepi is injured and won't play the first sew weeks of the season

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #112
country flag F4CU

o thx for info
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #113
country flag Minorellen

Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of Minorellen has much to be proud of

Any Ukrainians?
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #114
country flag PetkoFan

PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light PetkoFan is a glorious beacon of light

Where is the quali acceptance list? Website?
PetkoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #115
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Here 11-12 days before the Draw, it seems we don't get any info about Qualies.....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #116
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here 11-12 days before the Draw, it seems we don't get any info about Qualies.....
And when the AO MD will be available?

Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #117
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Ithink Friday in the week before the start.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #118
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ithink Friday in the week before the start.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #119
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait!!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #120
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know if Vania is playing here?

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote