Entry Info & News - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:42 AM   #136
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entry Info & News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_lindsay View Post
Okay, I have a single night session ticket so it sounds like I'll have to buy a separate grounds pass if I want to come back the next day to check out some more matches on the outer courts... do the Ground Passes sell out? Or do you think I can just pick one up for the next day when I come for the night session?

Also, I'm planning to head down to Gold Coast after attending the tournament... the website says the ticket can be used for free transit on Queensland Rail to/from the tournament... does this only apply within Brisbane or could I ride all the way down to Varsity Lakes if I present my ticket to the conductor?

Thanks for your help
Yes you'd have to buy a separate grounds pass for the following day, and as far as I'm aware they've never sold out so you could get one when you come for the night session the day before.

The ticket is only valid for free public transport the day of the session you're going to, not any days after it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #137
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
NO WAY I was at that match too. I watched her matches before that there, was so gutted she lost to Dani. She's so quick around the court
Lol i was like directly behind her team it was cool

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #138
country flag Just_lindsay

Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold Just_lindsay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Yes you'd have to buy a separate grounds pass for the following day, and as far as I'm aware they've never sold out so you could get one when you come for the night session the day before.

The ticket is only valid for free public transport the day of the session you're going to, not any days after it.
Gotcha. Thanks!

So excited for this tournament... hopefully I can see Serena, Maria, Andy, and/or Kei!
Just_lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #139
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone tell why the Sydney tournament has published the Qualifying acceptance list
and Brisbane is keeping it a secret? This does not make any sense since the Tournament Officials have this information on hand and publishing it will enhance the interest in
the event. Then, go and figure the Officials reasons......
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #140
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

spiceboy... any aussies here in q or q alts??
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #141
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
spiceboy... any aussies here in q or q alts??
Q: Rogowska
ALT: #3 Jones, #4 Gajdosova, #5 Adamczak, #14 Bobusic
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 02:16 AM   #142
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Q: Rogowska
ALT: #3 Jones, #4 Gajdosova, #5 Adamczak, #14 Bobusic
Thanks who is alt #1&2
|

Last edited by ozfan44 : Dec 21st, 2012 at 03:51 AM.
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 08:45 AM   #143
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks who is alt #1&2
Rezai and Mattek-Sands
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 09:14 AM   #144
country flag ozfan44

Thanks are Davis, Coco and Glatch here?
|
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:54 PM   #145
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Thanks are Davis, Coco and Glatch here?
Only Glatch. Davis & Vandeweghe in Auckland.
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:55 PM   #146
country flag spiceboy

Q changes:

El Tabakh OUT, Rezai IN

Sacha Jones withdraws from ALTs
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 02:51 PM   #147
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Only Glatch. Davis & Vandeweghe in Auckland.
Thanks Any other US girls playing here ?
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 05:06 PM   #148
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Heidi

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:34 PM   #149
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Nicole Gibbs : https://twitter.com/Gibbsyyyy/status/282186972917800960

Fortune favors the bold: Australia bound on Monday!!!!!!

When yesterday :
6 out of Brisbane qualies and 12 out of Aussie open qualies. Not sure if I should make the trip!!!??? #help
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:23 AM   #150
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_lindsay View Post
do the Ground Passes sell out? Or do you think I can just pick one up for the next day when I come for the night session?
Ground passes can sell out, but they never sell out before 1-2 hours into that day.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote