One Direction Fangirling - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #16
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: One Direction Fangirling

I don't care for their music, but Louis, Zayn and Niall could all get it from me
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #17
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Who's the worst singer? Louis
Who's the most overrated? Harry
Who's likely to have a flop solo career? Niall

So there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macomere View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #18
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Who's the worst singer? Louis
Who's the most overrated? Harry
Who's likely to have a flop solo career? Niall

So there

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:34 AM   #19
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Is Harry the most popular? That seems to matter more than anything. But the fact that he is one of the better singers won't hurt at all.

I think Cheryl is the 3rd or 4th best singer in GA. But it didn't matter because she is Britain's sweetheart.
I think Harry is quite popular because he's been in the media spotlight the most whether it's dating Taylor Swift or hooking up with an older married cougar. He possesses that bad boy rocker image that a lot of fangirls just drool over. Although there was a recent article saying that Niall was voted most popular member of the group, which is not all that surprising because he does have quite a large following especially in much younger demographics.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:22 AM   #20
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
I think Harry is quite popular because he's been in the media spotlight the most whether it's dating Taylor Swift or hooking up with an older married cougar. He possesses that bad boy rocker image that a lot of fangirls just drool over. Although there was a recent article saying that Niall was voted most popular member of the group, which is not all that surprising because he does have quite a large following especially in much younger demographics.
TBH I find that surprising. He's always struck me as the least visible one.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:30 AM   #21
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

Niall is definitely the most invisible one in terms of mainstream publicity, but for me, he's the most "innocent" member and therefore the most likely to be liked by tweens and teens. And they make up a large majority of One Direction's fanbase.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:12 AM   #22
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Harry's image is so blown up it's ridiculous. There hasn't been a single proof that he's dating all these women.
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:56 AM   #23
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Louis totally gives me h0mo vibes.

Harry is cutest for me.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:59 AM   #24

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Louis totally gives me h0mo vibes.

Harry is cutest for me.
Cuz he is. Never seen such obvious bearding in my life.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 10:46 AM   #25
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
Harry's image is so blown up it's ridiculous. There hasn't been a single proof that he's dating all these women.
This sounds strange as they're now rich and stuff, but I feel sorry for the guys of One Direction. Mostly due to being overworked - barely any time between their first album/tour and their second one, and also being under Simon Cowell's label.

There was evidence to suggest that Louis and Harry might've been in a secret relationship (I only know this because I had an online friend who was besotted with 'Larry Stylinson' and studied videos, gifs, etc of them for months), and I think Louis is gay but has a beard, and Harry is marketed as a modern-day Mick Jagger - all of this I'd say is down to their management.

They're such a cash-cow at the moment and Simon Cowell doesn't want to lose that or his pockets won't get lined so their every move is calculated and they have to sign a contract to do and say exactly what they're told. It's not like a normal band who are more free to do and say as they please.

They're now rich and famous but they've had to give up their freedom along the way . That's my theory anyway.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:05 AM   #26
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
You say harsh things about pretty much every singer out there and then start a 1D fangirling thread?
this!
and hasn't there already been a thread abot this cwap?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:43 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
This sounds strange as they're now rich and stuff, but I feel sorry for the guys of One Direction. Mostly due to being overworked - barely any time between their first album/tour and their second one, and also being under Simon Cowell's label.

There was evidence to suggest that Louis and Harry might've been in a secret relationship (I only know this because I had an online friend who was besotted with 'Larry Stylinson' and studied videos, gifs, etc of them for months), and I think Louis is gay but has a beard, and Harry is marketed as a modern-day Mick Jagger - all of this I'd say is down to their management.

They're such a cash-cow at the moment and Simon Cowell doesn't want to lose that or his pockets won't get lined so their every move is calculated and they have to sign a contract to do and say exactly what they're told. It's not like a normal band who are more free to do and say as they please.

They're now rich and famous but they've had to give up their freedom along the way . That's my theory anyway.
Don't think it's Simon honestly, because it's not the record label who covers things up but Modest! management. And they really are a bitch as the case with Rebbecah Ferguson showed.

I do think Harry is at least bi as he has been dropping subtle hints everywhere.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:48 PM   #28
country flag Flavia P.

Louis and Niall are definitely and clearly gay. Louis specifically has never denied being gay, which is essentially an admittance. Harry is likely gay to bi. The other two could be straight. The only one clearly straight is Liam.

Boy bands almost always end up bad, so I give these boys luck and hopefully they're one of the few that make it.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:02 PM   #29
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Niall is definitely not gay, neither is harry.

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:50 PM   #30
country flag Expat

Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute

Louis, Harry are gay. Zayn fucks anything that moves. Niall is straight the verdict's not out on Liam but most probably straight.

Last edited by Expat : Nov 21st, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
Expat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote