Transformation of a Username... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2002, 02:37 AM   #1
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute
Transformation of a Username...

I've been on the WTA board bandwagon even when it had a black background...I have had a lot of different name changes..For kicks, let's put on our thinking caps, and see how we started to how we are now ...

I'll probably be off

Jamie_Saengsawang2
Tanasugarn_Fan1
James RS
Jamie S
Jamie RS
TruAtolian84
James RS
Tanasuagrn_Fan
Jamie S.
JohnnyWeirFan

I think that's a good list of what I had .. About the same order.. I think I had James RS the longest..Some people here don't even realize that I am James RS...What about yours?

Last edited by the jamierbelyea : Mar 18th, 2002 at 03:26 AM.
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2002, 04:10 AM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
hi Jamie, had no idea this was you.

u did have James RS for the longest time.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 04:12 AM   #3
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
MeWuvMaryPierce
GoCoriMori
Marie-EveFan
Scotso

I feel like I'm missing one between the first and second.

I was also GoRazzano for like a day, lol.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 04:15 AM   #4
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Always been Seles, always will be Seles.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 04:22 AM   #5
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute
AlexSydney
Destroyer of Nations
AlexSydney (again!! )

♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎

Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 07:14 AM   #6
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
always per4ever
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 08:53 AM   #7
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scotso
MeWuvMaryPierce
GoCoriMori
Marie-EveFan
Scotso

I feel like I'm missing one between the first and second.

I was also GoRazzano for like a day, lol.
i thought you were Angelica de la Coutiere as well

I used to be limbif (on sanex)
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 09:26 AM   #8
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
I never knew you were limbif...I saw limbif everywhere
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 09:34 AM   #9
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute
I've always been Tine
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 09:44 AM   #10
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

and I've never seen a Tine on Sanex
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 09:53 AM   #11
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute
You're kidding, right? I was on Sanex and I never saw you there, K. We must have been posting in different threads.
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 10:13 AM   #12
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

I was there..but not as active as I am here... I was definitly in the MBTA thread..I don't think I had 1000 posts there...
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 10:43 AM   #13
country flag gentenaire

I was never in the MBTA thread.
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 10:45 AM   #14
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

what the heck..I noticed you here
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 10:50 AM   #15
country flag gentenaire

Oh, you just 'noticed' me here, eh?