Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #271
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Dresses like Ex-BF in new music video

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
I'm like, I just... I mean, this is exhausting you know? Like, she's never ever ever going to sing like Adele. Like, everrrr.

Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #272
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
What do you know, another Swiftie insisting that none of this backlash is her fault .

Did someone put a gun to her head and forbid her from writing about a topic other than boys or publicly talking about/alluding to her relationships? No.

I mean for God's sakes, she titled a song "Dear John" just after she dated John Mayer for starters (and yes I know 'Dear John' is a very generic title, but Taylor would've known that people would ask her 'is it about Mayer'. She wanted that because she clearly loves the attention.

And now she's dressing like Harry in her new music vid and at the Grammys she attempted a British accent to 'shame' Hazza (entertaining the idea that they actually dated here, that's beyond pathetic as she's supposed to be the 'grownup' of the two and she's pulling that while Harry the teenager hasn't said a thing).

She's directing this attention onto herself and she loves it.
Did someone put a gun to your head and force you to pay this much attention to her life, her songs and even her music videos?

Amazing how the people who claim they don't take an interest in things are the ones who like to make something out of nothing.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #273
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Boy, who gives a shit about Grammys and its performances nowadays

Couldn't care less about her private affairs, break-ups and arguments between fanbases that have arisen.
I mean, there's hardly anything much of a drama about that, nothing new or extraordinary IMO.

And yes, her latest songs are catchy as shit, i've been listening to them quite often lately....... bar that stupid ass intro in I Knew You Were Trouble vid.
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #274
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Off-topic (somewhat) I thought I was the only one who noticed this:

IS TAYLOR SWIFT’S ‘I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE’ VIDEO A LANA DEL REY RIP OFF?
Posted December 19, 2012 by Matthew Harden

Many are saying that Taylor Swift’s new video for ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ is a complete rip off of Lana Del Rey’s video for ‘Ride’.

The similarities between the duo seem to stack up.

Both clips start with self indulgent monologues, are twisted tales of desperate love, have scenes shot in the sweeping landscapes of Americana, and include fast paced flashbacks from one memory to another. Oh, and we can’t forget the fireworks, there’s plenty of those.

It’s easy to accuse the Grammy Award winning, Swift of plagiarism, just read the comments section beneath the clip on YouTube to see a barrage of thievery accusations. But one has to feel on the enlightened side to know that both videos share the same director, Anthony Mandler.

So, is Taylor to blame? Or should directors discontinue their style from one video to the next to save all this hoo-ha?

I even thought maybe Taylor was taking the piss by mocking Lana Del Rey with that intro to "I knew you were trouble" video, but that might be giving her too much credit.

P.S. sorry if this has already been posted earlier in the thread.

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #275
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

May as well just change the title to "Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Plagiarizes Lana Del Rey in old music video" at this rate .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #276
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
Off-topic (somewhat) I thought I was the only one who noticed this:

IS TAYLOR SWIFT’S ‘I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE’ VIDEO A LANA DEL REY RIP OFF?
Posted December 19, 2012 by Matthew Harden

Many are saying that Taylor Swift’s new video for ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ is a complete rip off of Lana Del Rey’s video for ‘Ride’.

The similarities between the duo seem to stack up.

Both clips start with self indulgent monologues, are twisted tales of desperate love, have scenes shot in the sweeping landscapes of Americana, and include fast paced flashbacks from one memory to another. Oh, and we can’t forget the fireworks, there’s plenty of those.

It’s easy to accuse the Grammy Award winning, Swift of plagiarism, just read the comments section beneath the clip on YouTube to see a barrage of thievery accusations. But one has to feel on the enlightened side to know that both videos share the same director, Anthony Mandler.

So, is Taylor to blame? Or should directors discontinue their style from one video to the next to save all this hoo-ha?

I even thought maybe Taylor was taking the piss by mocking Lana Del Rey with that intro to "I knew you were trouble" video, but that might be giving her too much credit.

P.S. sorry if this has already been posted earlier in the thread.
I actually noticed the similarity right away since I went to watch IKYWT right after watching Lana's Ride What a blatant ripoff.

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #277
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Success breaths hate. So many jealous people in this thread
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #278
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
Success breaths hate. So many jealous people in this thread
How exactly did you reach this lazy conclusion?

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #279
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
What do you know, another Swiftie insisting that none of this backlash is her fault .
What are swifties? Her fans? I'm not even close to being a fan of her, her music, even of her music genre.
About the rest, I won't bother, it is becoming redundant already.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #280
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Which song is going to be her next single? I really wish they release "Red" as a single or "All Too Well".
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #281
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

The thread title is ridiculous. So if you wear a beanie it means you're dressing up like Harry Styles? In that case, there must be millions of people guilty of the same thing.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:13 AM   #282
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Which song is going to be her next single? I really wish they release "Red" as a single or "All Too Well".
"22".
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #283
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
"22".
When she was 22 the future looked bright But she's nearly 30 now and she's out every night...

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #284
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
When she was 22 the future looked bright But she's nearly 30 now and she's out every night...

Love Lily.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #285
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
"22".
Mmmm...there are better songs
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote