Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #166
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
I'm going to take Harry Styles as an example. First of all, their first date was central park, which is one of the most public places in NYC. Harry has always been a private person, so this seemed odd to me. But then he did the walk of shame out of her hotel three times. He's known for taking the backdoors out of hotels to avoid paps, so why would he do it then? They were papped together in a small town in England, where they couldn't have been found unless they called the paps. There were pictures of them at her house in LA, which ( so I have read) is illegal without consent of Taylor.

The kiss at New Years was staged. They went into the public to give the kiss, and after that they immediately left. And Harry looked miserable in every single picture with Taylor.

That said, I fully believe that Harry is gay and forced to hide his sexuality. It just strikes me that a lot of Taylors boyfriends have gay rumors surrounding them.
Eh, I think Haylor was a complete publicity stunt - which is why Harry was so uncomfortable. Based on his track record, him talking about pussy to Matt Cardle when he won, the groupies stories, and other spontaneous moments, I don't buy it. On the other hand, being forced to be into a relationship is something new for him, and as you said he's a private guy, so this media-driven connection was alienating to him.

Jake on the other hand...

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #167
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
Eh, I think Haylor was a complete publicity stunt - which is why Harry was so uncomfortable. Based on his track record, him talking about pussy to Matt Cardle when he won, the groupies stories, and other spontaneous moments, I don't buy it. On the other hand, being forced to be into a relationship is something new for him, and as you said he's a private guy, so this media-driven connection was alienating to him.

Jake on the other hand...
His track record is what's made up. You can see he's really uncomfortable with his image of manwhore while he's actually really respectful towards women. And he has slipped a couple of times in interviews or on stage, changing her in him. He also always answers in gender neutral pronouns when he is asked about girls. His tattoo's also suggest he is gay: the star, the 'I can't change' ... He's also been outed by his friends many times, albeit in subtle ways.

Anyway, there are enough tumblrs dedicated to Larry Stylinson if you're curious.
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #168
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't Harry hooked up with that 30 year old cougar lady or whatever?

Tim Urban!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #169
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #170
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Wasn't Harry hooked up with that 30 year old cougar lady or whatever?

Tim Urban!
Yes, which was conveniently used to promote her talk show about X factor. And she recently said 95 % of what was said in the media was made up.
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #171
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #172
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #173
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Fishy, a singer working in the studio.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #174
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Yes, country-pop Queen. Expose them all!
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #175
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macomere View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #176
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all Smoke944 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
Taylor hasn't really dated many guys. She's young (23), talented, intelligent, and beautiful. Of course, she's gonna attract many guys. And given that she's young, many of her relationships won't last long.
how much is her publicist paying you to post all this crap?
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #177
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
God, I actually feel sorry for her.

There, it passed.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #178
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #179
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
Maybe she'll cover this one.

IMO, the saddest song ever written. I hated it back in the day.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #180
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
IMO, the saddest song ever written. I hated it back in the day.
It was so ridiculously sad it was almost funny