Gisela Dulko announces retirement from tennis - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #61
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gisela Dulko announces retirement from tennis

Who would have expected that Date Krumm and Tanasugarn play longer on the tour than Dulko? I certainly did not.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #62
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, her goodbye letter is so touching, thanking everyone. Made me a little teary.

Even if perhaps she might have done better with a different coach, she obviously wanted her family around her always. Perhaps she wants to start a family of her own with her still newish husband.

I actually thought she was older than 27. She has been around forever. Best wishes to her in her retirement.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #63
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #64
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Gise

Another one of my faves is gone...

But well done on the great career you had!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #65
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Was never a fan but...

Enjoyed the letter immensely!!! Well written and you can feel the emotions flying off the page into your heart.

Had not idea she was married.

Goodbye and good luck to her.

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #66
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of

she will be missed
Singles:WMemphis,Fes,Barcelona,SF Rosmalen, Istambul
CH Singles:WOpole, SF Belfort
Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WWimbledon,Indian Wells,Moscow,Fes,F Istambul,Silver Medalist Beijing (w/manu86) SF YEC Doha
CH Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WLas Vegas,Waikoloa,Perth,Sorrento,F Dothan,WSan Diego,F Opole
FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #67
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, I'm really going to miss her. I really liked her game, it was so pretty to watch. :heart:

Enjoy your future life, Gisela.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #68
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

there was no need to retire at this point.....she could have played for 5 more years and earned some more money.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #69
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

"A very special thanks to Flavia Pennetta. Together we became number one in the world in doubles, won a Grand Slam and a Championships title. The most beautiful memory I carry of Flavia, however, is our friendship."

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #70
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

i hope this premature retirement doesn't lead to another lame comeback......hingis, clijsters, henin all had premature retirements only to comeback and sent back packing again by the opponents, thereby making a total mockery of retirement in women's tennis......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #71
country flag toxina90

toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute toxina90 has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Miss Dulko. Watching her game was like a butterfly skit across a pond

Zakopalova~Dulko~Paszek~Pironkova~Clijsters~Golovi n~K.Bondarenko~Bouchard~Tsurenko

Schiavone~Li~Petkovic~Perebiynis~Mirza~Morigami~Fe dak~Wickmayer~Peer
toxina90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #72
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

. What will happen with women's tennis when all of their stars retire .

Enjoy your life Gisela.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #73
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Gisela

Hope you have a happy after tennis life
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #74
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Adios Gisela She'll be missed...especially in slams draws where she upset many big names. She should be very proud especially of her late success in doubles with Penetta. Good luck Gise.
Roookie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #75
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

NO
Gisela was great player of tennis..!! she have 4 wta singles titles and 17 wta dobles! GL GISELA !!!! YOU ARE GREAT!!!
we will miss you!!
here somes videos of great matchs!!
vs Maria sharapova https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmw52WIQI9c
final AO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krvB...eature=related
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote