Most fan friendly players - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #46
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Most fan friendly players

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Schiavone was rather rude when some Italian fans asked her for an autograph at the Olympics. I mean, I know she'd just played a match but Pennetta obliged and it would have been nice to show some gratitude as they've probably traveled from Italy to see them.

In fact I got her reaction on camera.

Haha! What a picture! I met her a couple of years ago. To me, she hasn't looked/acted like the person she used to be this year. Grumpier. So I can understand this scene at the Olympics

Other players who were quite nice: Rus, Stephens, Stosur
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #47
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
I also observed Novak is very friendly with the fans. He takes all the time to make sure no fan is left out. And he does it with smile and patience.
I agree about Isner too.
I never had a chance to approach Roger or Vika, though. I am wondering how their interaction with the fans looks like.

Knock yourself out
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=437515
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #48
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

I have said it before but Nastia is one of the best
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #49
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Who fistpumps on the errors of player who is playing her last match in the career
As opposed to Schnyder who was a model class act on court

This refers to nicest players OFF COURT. What they do whe they play is irrelevant.

Last edited by Brad[le]y. : Nov 18th, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #50
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody so friendly to fans like JJ!!!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #51
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
Schiavone, Clijsters and Petko Even though I like her, Robson wasn't too nice when I met her at the Aus Open this year. She won her 3rd qualifying round and there was a bunch of people waiting next to the court, but she seemed really rushed and a bit annoyed. Maybe an off-day.
Schiavone is very up and down in my experience.

All the players I've ever approached for an autograph or picture (there aren't that many) have been nice, except for Henin. But Flavia's the nicest hands down. Not just obliging, but making conversation and all. Just don't approach her after a loss.

Oh, and Esther Vergeer is great too. Very kind.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote