I know we shouldn't make fun of religion - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:41 AM   #1
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute
I know we shouldn't make fun of religion

but I thought this one was funny

Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea - one called Justin and the other called Christian. The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that patrolled the area.

Finally one day Justin said to Christian, "I'm bored and
frustrated at being a prawn, I wish I was a shark, then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten..."

As Justin had his mind firmly on becoming a predator, a mysterious cod appears and says, "Your wish is granted", and lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, Afraid of being eaten by his old mate.

Time went on and Justin found himself becoming bored and lonely
as a shark.

All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to
them.
Justin didn't realise that his new menacing appearance was the
cause of his sad plight. While out swimming alone one day he sees the mysterious cod again and can't believe his luck. Justin figured that the fish could change him back into a prawn. He begs the cod to change him back so, lo and behold, he is turned back
into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes, Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. (The punch line does not
involve a prawn cocktail - it's much worse). Looking around the gathering at the reef, he searched for his old pal. "Where's Christian?" he asked.
"He's at home, distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy and became a shark", came the reply.

Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and
torture, he set off to Christian's house. As he opened the coral gate the memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted, "It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again.

"Christian replied "No way man, you'll eat me. You're a shark, the enemy and I'll not be tricked. " Justin cried back "No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed." . . . (wait for it) . . .

"I've found Cod, I'm a prawn again Christian".
Advertisement

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:00 PM   #2
baddy2heads

baddy2heads is an unknown quantity at this point
that, i have to say, is impressively bad.....well done that man!
baddy2heads is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:18 PM   #3
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
OMG! That's terrible! lol

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:32 PM   #4
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
thanks for sharing, but I have to admit this joke is so lame that I laugh at the lameness
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:33 PM   #5
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get it.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:35 PM   #6
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, such a long joke for such a lame punchline. Tine, I worry about you
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:00 PM   #7
country flag gentenaire

gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute gentenaire has a reputation beyond repute
I never said it was a good joke, only that it made me laugh
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:02 PM   #8
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
lmao

I seem to be the only person here who thinks it's funny. *shrug*
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:08 PM   #9
country flag Giuliano
Team WTAworld
canis sapiens sapiens

Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future Giuliano has a brilliant future
Omg it only took me almost 2 hours and a half to get it .
Giuliano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:08 PM   #10
cyberix

cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all cyberix is a name known to all
"i know we shouldn't make fun of religion"

why not, all religions are about love and tolerance for your fellow human person (note the p.c. gender. It is only because of extremist zealots that we refrain from telling religious jokes. Personnally i found that the best jokes i have heard are religious in nature. I won't tell them though
cyberix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:40 PM   #11
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
I totally agree with cyberix
Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:58 PM   #12
country flag gentenaire

I have fond memories of "Koken met Jesus"

If you have good P-inC jokes about religion, you can always PM me, cyberix