sara errani - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #1
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
sara errani

sara errani's remarkabe rise to the top ten, i was just wondering what were her coaches, and sara's expectations, did she expect to make to the top ten
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #2
country flag Arthur.

Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sara errani

She stated she worked hard but results were surprising for her, Coach should be Pablo (Paolo?) Lazano, and his contribute has been decisive, mainly but not only on the mental issues: a few words help Sara more than any advise
Arthur. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #3
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

There was something about her switching to a longer racket as well, which meant she was able to generate a lot more power. I think she had to buy her way out of her current contract or something.
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #4
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur. View Post
She stated she worked hard but results were surprising for her, Coach should be Pablo (Paolo?) Lazano, and his contribute has been decisive, mainly but not only on the mental issues: a few words help Sara more than any advise
Pablo Lozano, he is Spanish
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #5
country flag Arthur.

Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light Arthur. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
Pablo Lozano, he is Spanish
Sorry I had just heard this name once, in her match against Radwanska at Istanbul this year

The racked, as she stated, has been important, too. She even called it "Excalibur"
Arthur. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #6
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
There was something about her switching to a longer racket as well, which meant she was able to generate a lot more power. I think she had to buy her way out of her current contract or something.
Yeah, I think the racket was pivotal. It isn't easy playing this sport against opponents who are all 3 to 10 inches taller than you.

When people talk about Errani as if she is somehow less talented than most of her peers I actually think otherwise. The fact that she is able to have the success she does despite the liability of her height actually makes her achievements even more remarkable. Imagine if she was able to serve from a 6 foot plus height? It is worth noting that Azarenka was the only player more effective than Errani at breaking serve last year. If Sara had a big serve as well just imagine....

So anyway, the fact that Sara is undeniably short, by tennis player standards, is definately a liability for her and that racket has thankfully at least gone some of the way towards lessening that liability.