Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #76
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova

Serena is obviously miles ahead, not only in their H2H but also looking at their careers. I don't see how this can be questioned.

Maria will never beat Serena again, her groundstrokes and entire game have become to fugly for that.

So, Peak Serena easily.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #77
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
Peak Serena - Peak Maria 6-0 6-0

--
This
gbenga is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #78
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
she was injured and couldn't serve in 07 AO, you fool...it's just that Maria is so good and determined, that she can reach slam finals injured
i thought Bagelpova served well in the final. She didn't make many DFs
Toxic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #79
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Peak Maria will arrive in 2013 and we'll find out the outcome.
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #80
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post
And she looked damn good in that olympics outfit. Serena's manpussy was all hot and bothered on the other side.

Maybe you should worry more about Kvitova, who is Maria's bitch.
Ah, but Petra beat her in the Wimbledon final..... which you state is the most important ... and people will remember that, so the others don't matter

A rookie who's never been to a GS final before beating a GS champion

Edit: NashP removing their post - must be getting all hot and bothered
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #81
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Ah, but Petra beat her in the Wimbledon final..... which you state is the most important ... and people will remember that, so the others don't matter

A rookie who's never been to a GS final before beating a GS champion
CAREER SLAM. bye bitch
NashaP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #82
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

So NashaP deleted her/his own post

Quote:
It certainly was about her - everyone saw this

Stomach flu eh? Sure, sure. Amazing that she never had to go off court for a dump then. Also amazing that it came on in the final and not in the SF

Mind you, I don't think they were on court long enough for her to want to use the bathroom - either way she was shitting herself
Gif of the year
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #83
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
So NashaP deleted her/his own post

Gif of the year
haha actually I didnt. the mods did
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #84
country flag Toxic

Quote:
CAREER SLAM. bye bitch
Don't forget Career Silver Slam

Last edited by Toxic : Nov 16th, 2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #85
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CAREER SLAM. bye bitch
Why you leaving?
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #86
country flag NashaP

Quote:
Why you leaving?

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #87
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
Let's not forget another of Shoryuken's wonderful gifs.

Where was she going? She so thought that ball was going crosscourt.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #88
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
stop being such a party pooper harloo.
He is just mad about my sig.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #89
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

That gif of the mp at the YEC says it all. Maria has can't read Serena. She starts moving expecting the ball crosscourt, Serena calmly lays it long line.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #90
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
we already saw how pre-peak baby Mashenka dismissed this overrated servebot in 04 Wimby final without much fuss...one can only think how badly the beatdown would be in AO 08, when Pova was at her physical peak and still had her shoulder intact (although taking medications nonetheless). Peak Mashenka is unbeatable force, so much that cruel tennis gods decided to break her shoulder and even the playing field for other mere mortals...
Even as in getting 10 beatdowns a year?

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread