Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #16
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
So because someone opened a thread about peak Pierce vs Serena, you're taking this on us, Masha fans

That thread has nothing to do with us. Stop thinking that every damn thread is opened by a Masha fan just to bring down Serena.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Why you see it as 'taking it on you guys'?
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #17
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future

When Maria was in or close to her best form it went three sets ( YEC Charleston AO 05) or she won (04) even though serena was far from her peak. Therefore Serena in straight sets with at least two breaks in each set
Kuzzy24 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #18
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

This gonna get fugly.
Noten is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #19
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Peak Pierce vs Peak Serena which was an ACTUAL throll-thread is still open, so why you guys so pressed about this one?!

Mashatards are the ones who walk around talk about peak Masha this and that, so..now this is their podium to express themselves.
Perhaps you should stop lurking in the Siberian siren if you find our posts so annoying.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #20
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Perhaps you should stop lurking in the Siberian siren if you find our posts so annoying.

After dsanders made his now infamous thread: 'Where does Serena go from here' and then when the Olympic final was unfolding, it was actually fun to lurk down there. Mashatards had zero problems with Dsanders thread, so now why are they crying about a thread that actually asks a valid question?!

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #21
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
After dsanders made his now infamous thread: 'Where does Serena go from here' and then when the Olympic final was unfolding, it was actually fun to lurk down there. Mashatards had zero problems with Dsanders thread, so now why are they crying about a thread that actually asks a valid question?!
So you're telling me you ONLY lurked during OG finale?

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #22
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of

Olympic final
Toxic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #23
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

2004 - 2006 Sharapova would give Serena a lot of trouble, Maria was totally different player back then, her movement was much better, her serve was better and what is most important, she was fearless as a teenager and was not afraid of someone as Serena, it doesn´t matter who was on the other side of the court - in 2005 she gave fight to every player on slams and three of them lost to eventual champions - Serena, Venus and Kim and it still wasn´t peak Sharapova in every of these matches

too bad we haven´t see more matches between them in 2005 and in 2006

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic

Last edited by Joelina : Nov 16th, 2012 at 09:16 AM.
Joelina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #24
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Serena in 2 easy sets.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #25
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

i should open a thread at mtf "peak federer vs. peak roddick"
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #26
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenita View Post
Serena in 2 easy sets.
*easier.

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #27
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

who will open

Peak Serena vs Peak Azarenka
Peak Serena vs Peak Radwanska
Peak Serena vs Peak Wozniacki

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #28
bandabou

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
So you're telling me you ONLY lurked during OG finale?

It was fun..how ironic that Serena's answer to where she was going ended up being answered just while facing Masha.

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #29
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
Why is this a question?

this just made my morning!

HILARIOUS thread.
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #30
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Peak Maria will arrive in 2013 and we'll find out the outcome.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread