Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2009, 03:34 AM   #1
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas

Who is watching the new season of Bad Girls Club?

My faves are Portia, Flo, and Annie.

I have no idea why the hell Annie is even on this show. She's cute, bubbly, annoying but I think if she gets a fight with any of the girls she'll get creamed except against Amber who can just talk shit and not do anything else. I cant wait to see next week's episode which Portia whoops Natalie's ass!!!!

Natalie is probably one of the craziest reality stars I've ever seen. She's crazy, manipulative, and to me, it look's like she's done waaaaaay too many drugs. Kendra is a dumb bitch for letting her back in the house. But whatever, I hope Natalie punches her in the face again. Serves her right.

Last edited by young_gunner913 : Mar 16th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
young_gunner913 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:16 AM   #2
country flag G1Player2

G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I run LA!!!

I had never seen the show until the othr day. Hilarious!!!

Natalie is something else. She is very entertaining though. Loving this show so far though. Can't believe I missed the other seasons. You should probably change the thread title though.
G1Player2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:28 AM   #3
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I run LA!!! - Bad Girls Club

I added in the Bad Girls Club but I run LA is the funniest thing since Pop Off. Tanisha
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 10:19 AM   #4
nikita771

nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Who is watching the new season of Bad Girls Club?

My faves are Portia, Flo, and Annie.

I have no idea why the hell Annie is even on this show..
I'm with you. I'm not sure what makes her a bad girl. She's entertaining, but she doesn't hold a candle to those crazy chicks in the house.
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:05 AM   #5
country flag G1Player2

G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. Natalie got that ass BEAT!
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 03:21 PM   #6
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute

She did run up on Natalie who was sitting down in a dress and high heels. Really wasn't a fair fight. I feel if they were face to face knuckled up Natalie would of won for sure.
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:38 PM   #7
nikita771

nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of

Yep...I think that Natalie could take out Portia if they had of started on equal footing. Portia had that element of rurprise and Natalie was sitting down. Natalie got a couple of licks in, even being at a disadvantage. I'm definitely in no position to judge anyone, but I do find it a bit weird to leave your 3 year old child to do a reality show.
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 06:14 PM   #8
country flag G1Player2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss V.K. View Post
She did run up on Natalie who was sitting down in a dress and high heels. Really wasn't a fair fight. I feel if they were face to face knuckled up Natalie would of won for sure.

Natalie had 5 seconds to react when Portia ran outside. And, even after Natalie got the upperhand she just pulled hair while Portia got in at least 9 good hits to that head.
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 06:16 PM   #9
country flag G1Player2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita771 View Post
Yep...I think that Natalie could take out Portia if they had of started on equal footing. Portia had that element of rurprise and Natalie was sitting down. Natalie got a couple of licks in, even being at a disadvantage. I'm definitely in no position to judge anyone, but I do find it a bit weird to leave your 3 year old child to do a reality show.

I have friends who went to USC and Natalie got her ass beat a couple of times there. She has a mouth, but she is NOT a fighter.
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 11:28 PM   #10
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Natalie had several chances to get the upper hand, but she failed, Portia was the better fighter. Portia was disadvantaged twice by the way she fell , but she recovered both times to win the fight.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 11:29 PM   #11
Praise thy name.

Omg how did you guys already see it!? I thought it comes on tonight.

Does Portia go home?
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 11:46 PM   #12
Praise thy name.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Portia was one of my faves. What about Natalie? I mean shit, thats her second fight already.

Flo vs. Amber? I'm convinced that Annie could beat up Amber. Amber's a bunch of talk and she already got shoved down by Natalie.
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 11:55 PM   #13
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Omg how did you guys already see it!? I thought it comes on tonight.

Does Portia go home?
It came on yesterday. Yes about Portia.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 12:47 AM   #14
Praise thy name.

damn comcast.

first they had it coming on as friday. then weds and now its tuesday.
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 01:00 AM   #15
Praise thy name.

HOLY COW!!

I just watched the fight on oxygen.com. DAYUM!! PORTIA BEAT THAT ASS!!
She snatched her up by the hair and started pounding. Natalie WTF.
Portia fell twice and you still couldnt do shit.
The last series of punches from portia when the crew is pulling them apart was awesome.