So, how do you take badreps? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How do take bad reps?

Very well actually, I take them as a warning from other posters that my post might not be appropiate 3 6.52%
OK, I guess, don't like them too much... 7 15.22%
Hahahaha... they're too local for me to care. 18 39.13%
Not too good, and I keep some rancor towards that poster for a certain time 12 26.09%
I WILL KILL YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SHOVE THIS BALL DOWN YOUR F*CKING THROAT!!!!! 6 13.04%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #46
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So, how do you take badreps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
I don't think my obsession (not that I have, anyway. I mean you are not Goddess Sharapova) is as scary as yours with a group of people on here
You know if you just asked nicely I'd be happy to send you an autograph or something.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #47
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I've never understood the point of reps (good or bad). I mean is it going to affect my life in the real world either way?

Oh wait, I forgot that for some people this is the real world.

Never mind.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #48
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post
Actually, I've never understood the point of reps (good or bad). I mean is it going to affect my life in the real world either way?

Never mind.
good reps make one feel good. like something i posted mattered to some soul somewhere in the world.
bad reps are fun because you get to do it back...i'm assuming...i've never gotten one
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #49
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild.river View Post
good reps make one feel good. like something i posted mattered to some soul somewhere in the world.
bad reps are fun because you get to do it back...i'm assuming...i've never gotten one
Well, let's remedy that right now.

Just kidding.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #50
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post

Never mind.
I use the good rep to say that I agree with someone's opinion or that I like their post, it's easier than quoting the whole post just to write "This!" or "". If I disagree with you, I'll respond to your post, I won't bad rep you, of course.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote