Secret Story's TF Edition - Sign-up thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #1
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute
Secret Story's TF Edition - Sign-up thread

Secret Story – TF Edition

Hy Tennis Forum, this is the TF edition of a very popular and famous game in France and in Portugal, it’s the “Secret Story-TF Edition”, this is a similar game to “Big Brother” but with more excitement as everyone involved will be here to keep their secret and play like in Big Brother. So X players will be chosen by the manager according to its choose. Everyone interested in playing should state that on this thread and send me a PM with their basic information and the secret they want to keep and play with throughout the game. Your secret has to be something related to you and or related to your past, and obviously you can make up the secret you want, you can also have a common secret with someone else you choose to. On your PM specify your secret and put details about it.

Now how the game works:
During the game your objective is to keep your secret from others and try to find the others secrets. Every week each player has up to 3 secret predictions and a minimal number of 1 prediction, and once 1 secret is discovered then no more guesses can be made that week, a player who sees is secret revealed will be put up for elimination but is not automatically eliminated.

In the beginning everyone starts with 25,000 points and their secret to keep, each week we will see players being eliminated and eventually we will have the final winner.

For every time you try to predict a players secret and you fail:
  • you will lose half of your points
  • those points will go to the player you tried to discover their secret

For every time you try to predict a players secret and you succeed:
  • You will get all the points from that player
  • That player will be with 0 points and automatically put up for elimination

Each week will consist of the following:
Tuesday - Challenge
Wednesday- Risk It!
Friday - Nominations
Sunday - Elimination

Challenge

Reward for the challenge is points, best place gets highest points and so on. Winner of the challenge will get to go to Risk It!, loser of the challenger will be announced and will have to give one valid hint about his secret.

Risk It!

Winner of the challenge takes risk and gets a bad consequence or doesn't take risk and nothing happens. I will tell you about the consequence and from that you decide to risk or not risk in obtaining the positive thing. This means the winner of challenge will get a chance to take a positive thing for his advantage but in order to do it he will have to first take a bad consequence.

Nominations

The players with less points are nominated, the number of them will vary according to the week eliminations and to the twists. Then everyone who is not nominated will vote and choose 2 or more players for elimination

Elimination

Everyone has 1 vote and the most voted players who are up for elimination will be out of the game. That player will then reveal his secret.

Week Talks

There will be week talks about specific topics in which every player will have to comment in order for the players to get to know eachother, topics like your takes on politics, your family situation, obviously this is a game and you can say whatever you want. Also we will make special things like awards, etc.

Secret Missions

Each week I will give 1 secret mission for certain players. This missions are secret and never supposed to be revealed to anyone. If that happens then you will be up for a bad consequence. If you get the mission right you obtain money from it. The fact someone finds out you are on a mission doesn't make you lose it, you just have to be convincing enough to act through it.

Rules:
  • You must never tell your secret to anyone
  • You must always do your best to be successful in your missions
  • You must never tell your missions to someone else
  • Please take into account I will only give max. 24 hours for someone to answer my PM, because the game really will have to be on exact time.

Twists:

The game will be full of twists. Twists will make some differences in the details above, all them will be announced on the beginning of the week unless they are part of a mission.

So don't tell anyone, because this is a secret!

(That's the motto Obviously you can tell people to join here)

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #2
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secret Story's TF Edition - New Big Brother - Join! (read everything before joini

in

will send my secret soon
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #3
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secret Story's TF Edition - New Big Brother - Join! (read everything before joini

Sounds interesting... Could you give examples of secrets from the show?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #4
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Story_3_(Portugal) and others examples there. It is always something related to your past or your present. Also you can have a combined secret with someone else. Just be creative and smart in order for others not to find out.

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #5
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Sound intersting. Might enter
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #6
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Yay But we need more people

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #7
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

I might give it ago
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #8
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

In

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #9
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Nice Join in people, it will be fun

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #10
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

In
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #11
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give it a go. Sounds interesting.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #12
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Keep them coming

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #13
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

In
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #14
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

in
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #15
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

In
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote