Who are the least classiest players on tour? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #91
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the least classiest players on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaalMaria View Post
Not with mulitple line calls at a QF stage of a slam they haven't. You obviously didn't read my post. But if you want to be obnoxious about it, then that's your perrogative. How ironic....
Yes players have been robbed on big stages before (and that's irrelevant cause a stage you would consider smaller can be just as important to a less successful player)

And like I said that's totally irrelevant, what happened in 2004 (and the umpire then) had nothing to do with 09 and 11 and the ppl that were involved then.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #92
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
And she's given credit to her opponent when she was defeated ...

QF USO against Capriati she even wished Capriati would win the tournament, Final against Stosur USO, YEC against Maria 2004 very nice at the net, etc
And many other matches. There's also one reason why I really respect Maria and Serena. They never make excuses unlike ATP players, who are truly weenies. Classy or not, Serena was right about that.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #93
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
And many other matches. There's also one reason why I really respect Maria and Serena. They never make excuses unlike ATP players, who are truly weenies. Classy or not, Serena was right about that.
You are kidding here, right?
Joana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #94
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
You are kidding here, right?
About what? About ATP players who complain about the surfaces all the time (the last one was Federer after WTF final) or about Maria and Serena not making excuses? They don't, their fans often do, but not them.
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #95
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
About what? About ATP players who complain about the surfaces all the time (the last one was Federer after WTF final) or about Maria and Serena not making excuses? They don't, their fans often do, but not them.
Lucky shots? Playing 8000 notches below her usual level? Etc?
Granted, she doesn't do it nearly as much nowadays, at least not that I noticed, anyway. I'm not really paying that much attention lately.
Joana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #96
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
Lucky shots? Playing 8000 notches below her usual level? Etc?
Granted, she doesn't do it nearly as much nowadays, at least not that I noticed, anyway. I'm not really paying that much attention lately.
I was referring to other types of excuses, for example, she never blamed the injuries or her health problems for losses. Also, she never blamed the surface or weather for her loss. Same goes for Maria. It has more to do with attitude than class, if they were any different, we wouldn't see them lifting slam trophies this year.

About lucky shots, that was completely unnecessary and it wasn't the true. About saying that she played at her 20%? IDK. Harsh, but it was the true. I have no problem with that, but I do think that mentioning lucky shots is not fair to an opponent. Generally, I hate mentioning luck when it comes to tennis. The years of following Ana and her repetitive comments about "luck" made me hate that word.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #97
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Oompome Loompome Cibulkova is vastly underrated.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:42 AM   #98
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Since he hasn't posted saying those two himself and just dishes out bad reps I thought I'd basically post his opinion for him

For this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
So basically who's the Radek Stepanek of the WTA?

You handshake at the end is one way of showing class isn't it? Or lack of? ummm

this cuz it still gives me the lulz, she was so pissed she lost

Thank you Sam and you're welcome.

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #99
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Most posters on this broad can't even define "class".
They'll just label the player that they hate 'classless'.
Typical.
I know right? Funny because these posters themselves don't even know how to "Stay classy," as she says
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #100
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka (figure that I will link rather then embed as there are so many)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJoXjDT7Dyw - Disgusting (and very recent for those professing she has magically 'changed' over the years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-kX...eature=related - Even more recent. Just disgusting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWASx...eature=related - Surely the icing on the cake. Case closed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw8Dn...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmsc...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvNhmBXueB4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IZEEnUkV3c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0TmywlWoc - LMAO - so that's what, 3 umpires in the space of a few weeks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FfLG...eature=related
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #101
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Victoria Azarenka (figure that I will link rather then embed as there are so many)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJoXjDT7Dyw - Disgusting (and very recent for those professing she has magically 'changed' over the years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-kX...eature=related - Even more recent. Just disgusting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWASx...eature=related - Surely the icing on the cake. Case closed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw8Dn...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmsc...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvNhmBXueB4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IZEEnUkV3c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0TmywlWoc - LMAO - so that's what, 3 umpires in the space of a few weeks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FfLG...eature=related
DEAD at her needing to argue with an umpire against Ruseless
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #102
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

lol @ the poster singularising azarenka to be the worst in this department with the videos. I guess he mistook the thread to be which player you hate the most. In no way i am implying vika is classy on court coz i dnt thnk she is,but i also think she isnt the worst and those videos dont contribute much. All of them are heat of the moment reactions and she herself has admited she has temper management issues.correct me if i am wrong,but i dnt remember her ever saying anything disrespectful or sarcartic towards a fellow player in cool head or off court,which i personally find less classy than an heat of the moment outburst. Just my two cents.agree to disagree.
viktory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #103
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace View Post
This..... coming from a suppoter of Elena Dementedeva The same player who was classless enough (due to bitterness) to make unsubstantiated allegation that Richard Williams arranges who win between his 2 daughters each time they play.

Any wonder then why a mediocre player like Dementieted retired frustrated, bitter, angry & slamless? When u hate ppl for what they have that u don't have, u'll always end up like dementedeva

Maxwell, you ban people ( OK, vile trolls) for even suggesting that Vikaria ain't classy/is a man but you are not gonna do something when this despicable being dares insult the The Golden Goddess.

To say that I am disgusted is an understatement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post

Is this like the only documented match where Serena's opponent shook the umpire's hand first?
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #104
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
So you think calling a black person a gorilla is not racist? Oh really. I wonder if the KKK would agree with you. I bet they would.

Why were they called for
No the KKK wouldn't agree because, unlike Dominic, they're not afraid to acknowledge their racism. You're dealing with the cowardly type, here.

JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #105
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1092 View Post
The most classless thing that Serena does on a regular basis is not letting her opponent shake the umpire's hand first when Serena is the winner. It is common courtesy to let the losing player shake the umpire's hand first. Other than this and her various outbursts she is nothing compared to some of the other aforementioned players!
That's actually very true. I believe Venus does the same. But Serena has been quite classy on occassions where she shouldn't have been, so I can ignore the few times she's lost her marbles or unintentionally insults another player.