Ivanovic's goals 2013: Top10 and place in WTA Champs - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #46
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ivanovic's goals 2013: Top10 and place in WTA Champs

Some of you guys said that Ana wasn't consistent this year. I don't think that's true. During 2012, Ana mostly reached the rounds she was suposed to, considering her rankings. For the most of the time she was between No. 12 and No 16, and she was reaching R3 at Premiers and at least Round of 16 at Grand slams (except Roland Garros, where she lost in R3). Ana would be #11 now if she played another two Internationals where she would probably go far, but her team chosed for her to play just big events, like Azarenka, Williams and Sharapova did. So, I think 2012 was Ana's best season after 2008, no matter she didn't manage to win a title. She was much more consistent than in 2009/10/11. Top 10 is very real, and she will be there by march or april, although I can see her reaching SF at Australian open, so that could happen in february. By the end of 2013, I would like to see her as top 5 player.
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #47
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Get it Ms. Ivonavich ,

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #48
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Not unrealistic. I can see top 10.
However, YEC would take massive improvements. Plus, I think she should mainly be worried about her physique.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #49
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

"place in WTA champs" She meant as an alt.
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #50
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Her goal is not that far off, she is in the top 15, however she has to stop with the off days where anyone could beat her. Maybe barring Hantuchova on her off day roll right now. It's not like she said world no. 1 and a slam.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #51
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

A poster form Anapolis, gloria7, translated the interview in Serbian. This is what she said about her goals in her latest interview:

Quote:
Q: Your goals for next year?

A: I set my goals and i talked to Nigel...There was a time when my goals were unrealistic...i wanted everything and i want that to happen right away...it was too much, too soon...I could't achieve these goals and i was disappointed...Now i've set myself more realistic goals, something i can achieve. I want to get back to the top 10 and that goal is close, realistic. That's the first step. It's possible, i feel good and i'll give my all to make it happen.If i don't get backinto top 10 in 2013 - there is always next year...
That's basically what most of the posters in this thread stated already, Ana obviously agrees with us.
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #52
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with that
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #53
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I think she can get to top 10 but girl needs to start winning tournaments to ensure she has enough points to catch the YEC train. I would like to see her playing more international events while she can do it. Had she played them this year she could have won at least one,IMO.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote