[Who? What? Where?] - Week 17 (S1) - Roland Garros (GS) (W-Timea Babos) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #46
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Who? What? Where?] - Week 17 (2012) - Roland Garros (GS)

Agnes Szavay to make her debut at the [Who? What? Where?] Roland Garros

You missed almost the first half of the season due to injury. How do you feel right now?

I had a serious back injury and that's why I couldn't play tennis at all during the first half of the year. But now, I feel so good and I'm so happy to back on the court and hopefully I'll be able to play my best at the French Open. This is one of my favourite tournament and I really love being in Paris, so we'll see.

You won one match in Rome and one match in Strasbourg during the last 2 weeks. Were these two tournaments enough to be ready to play at the French Open?

Well.. I am not happy about the way I played in Rome and Strasbourg, but I've practiced a lot since then and I think I'll be ready. I need to practice a lot, but I'm glad I stayed in Strasbourg after my loss, because I could hit with Mary and it definitely helped my game.

Let's talk about your draw. Your first round opponent is Séverine Beltrame. What do you think about the first round?

It's gonna be a though match against her. She's playing in front of her home crowd, so it won't be easy. Altough, I'm happy because I don't have to start against Serena who is not seeded here.

Are you going to play doubles here?

Yes, I'm playing doubles with Mary (Pierce). I'm so happy we are playing here together. She's a good friend of mine. I think we are a good team. It'll be fun to play with her. Hopefully I can improve my French by the help of Mary.

Well, best of luck here in Paris and thanks for the interview.

Merci beaucoup!

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton

Last edited by hBence : Nov 17th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #47
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheda 16.17 View Post
McHale/Oudin?

Sent from my Telenor_OneTouch using VerticalSports.Com App
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #48
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Serena/Heather
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #49
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best I Ever Had View Post
Serena/Heather
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #50
country flag vw.

vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute

Li/Vee.
vw. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #51
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Angelique Kerber looks to win first career title in Paris

Quote:
How has your season gone? you are the world #4
My season has been good. Making the final in Australia was my best moment this year and I have been very consistent. I would love to have a singles title by now, but it will come I hope. I have been working really hard just trying to be the best player I can be. Me and Bojana are the #2 team and we are really aiming for that #1 spot.

Quote:
[center]How did you and Bojana decide to team up?
Well I asked her because she is such a great player and person, I was glad she said yes.[center]

Quote:
Have you seen the draw?
Yes I have. I am playing Mchale. It is a extremely tough opening round and she is just amazing at defense and can get almost anything back. I have nothing to lose against her because the only time we have played she beat me, so I am up for the challenge.

Quote:
You do you feel is your biggest threat to winning here?
I feel like everyone is my biggest threat. Their are just so many good players on the tour and if I want to win this tournament I have to be at my very best.

Quote:
Are you going to go sight seeing this tournament
I shouldn't go because I should be focusing on my tennis, but I probably will because this is such a beautiful city.

Quote:
Thanks for the interview Angie
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #52
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka Excited to Start Season at Roland Garros

After missing some of the first half of the season due to injury, how do you feel?

At the end of last season, I had surgery on my right shoulder. The shoulder feels much better, and I'm ready to begin the season!

What have you done while you were out?

Well, the injury has given me a lot of free time. I spent a lot of time with my friends and family! I also took a little vacation to Hawaii at the end of January. I had never been to Hawaii, and it was great! The time off has also given me a lot of time to rehibilitate and get a lot of practice in! But I'm ready to begin my season!

In the first round, you will be going up against Venus Williams.

Yea. Venus is the 3rd seed here and it will be extremely tough. I've idoled her throughout my career. It will be an honor to face her!

In the doubles event, you are teaming up with Sam Stosur. How did this partnership come to be?

Well, I knew Sam was looking for a partner, so I had my coach ask about us teaming up this week. Sam said yes and we are feeling good about the tournament. Sam is a good friend, so I can't wait to play with her!

Well, thanks for the interview and I wish you the best of luck here in Paris!

Thank you!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #53
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

I hope we develop a bitch on the tour to make it exciting
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #54
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
It'll probably end up being Mary
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #55
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

^Or Oudin
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #56
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Questions posted!!

Good luck everyone

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #57
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
I think it will be Vesnina after her record goes 0/10 in finals

edit: Myskina

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #58
country flag moodin0931

Oudin vs. Myskina Round 1
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #59
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Feature Match Wednesday

Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #60
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

When is the deadline to send points?

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote