Feedback - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #1
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback

Hey guys!

I just wanted to create this thread so we can discuss about the game right now.

Is there anything you guys wanted to change (apart from deadlines, we know everyone wants closer ones), anything you wanted to make, anything you want to improve?

Just put your opinions here

Plus advertise this game to your friends on here so we can get more players!

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #2
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
It's fine as it is.

I would just like to see active players not retired, but whatever its too late for that now anyway.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #3
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of
Re: Feedback

My opinion is:
For this graphics game you should change two things.
1) For R1 you post the pictures, that everyone can recognize players (Level Easy), R2 post arms of players and T-shirts or any accesorizes that wore with Sports mark (Medium) and for R3 and higher, some part of the body (Level Hard).
2) Please, reduce deadtime.
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #4
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

^^ That might not work though because it's best of three scoring...

I like having them all the same difficultly anyways, makes you think about the points more.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #5
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

About 500 pts
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #6
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Reduce deadline
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #7
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should reduce the amount of points I mean look at all the beatdowns

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #8
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #9
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Reduce deadline
Well make your bagel queen send faster!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #10
country flag Cheda 16.17

Quote:
Reduce deadline
Oh, you're right xD..... DEADLINE

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #11
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Hey guys!

I just wanted to create this thread so we can discuss about the game right now.

Is there anything you guys wanted to change (apart from deadlines, we know everyone wants closer ones), anything you wanted to make, anything you want to improve?

Just put your opinions here

Plus advertise this game to your friends on here so we can get more players!
Quote:
Reduce deadline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheda 16.17 View Post
Oh, you're right xD..... DEADLINE
ahem

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 04:55 AM   #12
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheda 16.17 View Post
My opinion is:
For this graphics game you should change two things.
1) For R1 you post the pictures, that everyone can recognize players (Level Easy), R2 post arms of players and T-shirts or any accesorizes that wore with Sports mark (Medium) and for R3 and higher, some part of the body (Level Hard).
This will make it longer for people to send.

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #13
country flag Cheda 16.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
This will make it longer for people to send.
You're right, Kevin. But I want to improve this game. Example, we must send every day (Daily active game like TT or others)..

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #14
country flag Wert.

41 points to send instead of 400.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #15
country flag Kəv.

I think it should be 100