FAQs - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2015, 10:57 PM   #1
country flag BMT360

BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all
FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q: Can I enter a Regular Tennis Tipping Tournament and Doubles Tennis Tipping Tournament in the same week?

A: Yes. This game has nothing to do with Tennis Tipping. You may play this and regular TT.

Q: What happens if there are two WTA tournaments in one week?

A: There is only one DTT event per week. The manager will combine all WTA doubles matches from all tournaments that week into the OOP for that day.

Q: How do the rankings work?

A: Here's a brief explanation. The DTT rankings will follow the way the real players on tour get the points.

Players current points before tournament - points from last year's tournament + points for this year tournament. For example, Serena's points before Australian Open 09 is 10650. She is the champion of last year AO08 (2000points) and she lost in the Quarter of AO09 (500pts). Therefore Serena's points after AO09 is 10650-2000+500 = 9150.

Q: Can I apply to be a manager?

A: Yes! Just write in the manager's thread that you would like to manage then, you can run the game! Manager's are greatly appreciated!

Q: What should I know how to do in order to be a manager?

A: First of all, you should know how to play the game. This shouldn't be an issue if you want to manage. Second, you must be a little skilled on Excel. You should mess around with the spreadsheet so that way you know what the spreadsheet is like. Third, you must know the tiebreakers. Fourth, you should also be able to post differences and results each day. I understand that you may be busy. Manager's should try their best to get them out on the deadline.

I WILL UPDATE THIS MORE LATER
Fill-in-the-Draw:
Nurnberg '14
Beijing '14
[Who, What, Where] Tour: Brisbane '15
BMT360 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote