Roland Garros Tickets - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #16
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roland Garros Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
This year tickets went on sale at 6am CET.

Tickets for Chatrier and Lenglen will sell out fairly fast, most of them will probably be gone around midday. Court 1 tickets and outside courts tickets will take longer to sell out, with the exception being the first Sunday those tickets will also sell out fast.

I also have good experiences with viagogo, bought and sold tickets through that site. The advantage is tickets are being resold at face value.
I want court 1 tickets for the first three days. Do you think they'll sell out this fast as well? And is it possible to order 3x3 tickets for the three seperate days at once? I've been too late with ordering the last couple of years (luckily I could get some through my club) but this year I want to go with two of my friends so I really really want to have these tickets.
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #17
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
I want court 1 tickets for the first three days. Do you think they'll sell out this fast as well? And is it possible to order 3x3 tickets for the three seperate days at once? I've been too late with ordering the last couple of years (luckily I could get some through my club) but this year I want to go with two of my friends so I really really want to have these tickets.
In 2011 I bought tickets at the end of the first day they went on sale and only outside courts tickets were available. I later bought court 1 tickets through the viagogo site. Tickets for the opening Sunday will sell out fast, fewer matches are played on that day so less tickets are available. Since you really want tickets for those days/court I'd try and order them on the day they go on sale.

There are limits for the amuount of tickets you can order per account. If you want 3x3 for court 1 it's best each of you order 3 tickets for one of those days.

For the show courts: a total of 4 tickets over the entire tournament.
Important: since the 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 10th June are the busiest days, orders made for these dates will be limited to 2 tickets. Therefore, if you buy 2 tickets for Friday 8th June, you will not be able to buy any more tickets for the 2nd, 3rd or 10th June.

For the outside courts: up to 4 tickets per day, with a maximum of 12 tickets over the entire tournament.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #18
Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

I went this year it was amazing Tickets are released early next year I believe. You must queue and buy them from the FFT website. Alternatively, you can buy many tickets from the resale website.
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #19
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In 2011 I bought tickets at the end of the first day they went on sale and only outside courts tickets were available. I later bought court 1 tickets through the viagogo site. Tickets for the opening Sunday will sell out fast, fewer matches are played on that day so less tickets are available. Since you really want tickets for those days/court I'd try and order them on the day they go on sale.

There are limits for the amuount of tickets you can order per account. If you want 3x3 for court 1 it's best each of you order 3 tickets for one of those days.

For the show courts: a total of 4 tickets over the entire tournament.
Important: since the 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 10th June are the busiest days, orders made for these dates will be limited to 2 tickets. Therefore, if you buy 2 tickets for Friday 8th June, you will not be able to buy any more tickets for the 2nd, 3rd or 10th June.

For the outside courts: up to 4 tickets per day, with a maximum of 12 tickets over the entire tournament.
Wow, thanks so much for all of this I will tell my friends to each make their own account and line up as soon as the tickets go on sale. This topic already made me excited for the clay court season. Hopefully the weather in the first week will be as good as it was this year.

PS does anyone have good tips for hostels/cheap hostels somewhat close to the grounds?
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #20
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkovic View Post
Wow, thanks so much for all of this I will tell my friends to each make their own account and line up as soon as the tickets go on sale. This topic already made me excited for the clay court season. Hopefully the weather in the first week will be as good as it was this year.

PS does anyone have good tips for hostels/cheap hostels somewhat close to the grounds?
Tickets for court 1 are numbered, so it's best to assign a day to each of you and your friends so you'll have seats that are located next to each other. I had the cheapest tickets for court 1 and was quite pleased with the view. It's a great little court to watch tennis.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #21
country flag Petkovic

Quote:
Tickets for court 1 are numbered, so it's best to assign a day to each of you and your friends so you'll have seats that are located next to each other. I had the cheapest tickets for court 1 and was quite pleased with the view. It's a great little court to watch tennis.
Oh ofcourse! I just remembered they were numbered seats. Thanks for the reminder. I love court 1. There's too many French on Chatrier, and usually court 1 hosts my favourite players. I think it's the best court to be in the first two rounds.