Peak Dementieva vs. Peak Kournikova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Peak Dementieva vs. Peak Kounikova

Dementieva 36 83.72%
Kournikova 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 10:56 AM   #1
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold
Peak Dementieva vs. Peak Kournikova

Russia Battle
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:43 AM   #2
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Dementieva vs. Peak Kournikova

Unless its a race to spread their legs, Elena wins.
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Koukalova, The Other Czechs,
Kerber, Sharapova, Keys, Townsend, Paszek, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:50 AM   #3
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenas warriors View Post
Unless its a race to spread their legs, Elena wins.
lol. 1000 times this.
viktory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:39 PM   #4
country flag Fired
Tennis?

Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute Fired has a reputation beyond repute

Their only match happened in Anna's decline yet the outcome was this:
http://www.wtatennis.com/headtohead/...8~4285,00.html
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 02:59 PM   #5
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fired View Post
Their only match happened in Anna's decline yet the outcome was this:
http://www.wtatennis.com/headtohead/...8~4285,00.html
Decline ? Its like 3 months of age diffrence between them. Not Elena's fault that Anna preffered to be celebrity rather than athlete.

On topic- this is dumbest "peak vs peak" thread ever in tennisforum, and its a hell of achievement...
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:02 PM   #6
country flag forehand27

forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold forehand27 is a splendid one to behold

Elena seems overrated on this forum, but that said she easily wins this matchup. She overpowered and outsteadies Kournikova from the baseline, she was probably even faster, and while Anna has much better volleys, Elena has great passing and counterpunching and Anna's serve and volley game (especialy with her mostly joke serve) and transition and net game is still not strong enough to win that way vs the speed and passing shots of Elena either. Probably lots of double faults and few service winners from either, and some good returning, but Elena winning almost all points once the ball gets beyond 3 hits.
forehand27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:05 PM   #7
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Lena. And she's prettier, too.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:08 PM   #8
country flag SymphonyX

SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of SymphonyX has much to be proud of

How dare you compare a high-class hooker to a goddess!

BLASHPHEMY!!!!!
SymphonyX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:10 PM   #9
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
On topic- this is dumbest "peak vs peak" thread ever in tennisforum, and its a hell of achievement...
If you think that this is dumb thrend, why did enter here? Stupid...
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 03:13 PM   #10
country flag Danars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymphonyX View Post
How dare you compare a high-class hooker to a goddess!

BLASHPHEMY!!!!!
Why not? Both are from Russia and former Top 10 player
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:57 PM   #11
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post

Not even a question.Elena wins easily!
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:45 PM   #12
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danars View Post
Why not? Both are from Russia and former Top 10 player
No. Anna is a former Top 10 tennis player from Russia.

Elena is a divine being sent to bless us with her unearthly beauty and to fill us with awe and wonder that such perfection can exist, that we might strive to better ourselves and achieve world and inner peace through bangs.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:49 PM   #13
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Lena. And she's prettier, too.
BLASPHEMY

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:50 PM   #14
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
BLASPHEMY
No. Fact.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:52 PM   #15
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

elena is overrated in tennis, Anna is overrated in looks
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote