Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | RESULTS POSTED!!! - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #556
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #557
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

I don't troll or simply 'obsess'. I genuinely love Sabine and watch out for her and defend her honour and take great pride in her. If she's insulted I take it personally, even though I'm not actually being insulted myself but that just goes to show how much I care about her. This is no trivial thing or trolling, I've cried tears when she's cried tears being hurt on court, I felt strong connection with her when she replied to my tweets last year and hurt when she stopped replying, but also she generally doesn't reply anymore to fans tweets, so I learn not to take that personally, just tweet her kind messages and hope she smiles when reading them and knows her biggest fan loves her very much

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Dec 26th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #558
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I don't troll or simply 'obsess'. I genuinely love Sabine and watch out for her and defend her honour and take great pride in her. If she's insulted I take it personally, even though I'm not actually being insulted myself but that just goes to show how much I care about her.
and that's the biggest problem with you. bine is a horrible horrible person, i can volunteer to lead the haters brygade! did i even give her -10? can I change it if i hadn't?
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #559
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I have time I'll go through the thread and make note of the anti Bine brigade.
And then what?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #560
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
and that's the biggest problem with you. bine is a horrible horrible person, i can volunteer to lead the haters brygade! did i even give her -10? can I change it if i hadn't?
No you and your kind are the horrible horrible people! I don't know how you can even get away with that kind of hate and defamation of a sweet and loveable young woman, loved by so many. She has tight friendships and a loving family. How could you think she's a 'horrible horrible person'. Your sick! Your mind must dwell in a pretty low place to possess such venom.

I'm a warm hearted caring individual as well yet I get admonished on here on a regular basis just for being possibly 'too nice' in the way I speak about my favourite tennis player? because that's the way things are nowadays, to be cynical, mean spirited and venomous is the 'in thing' and to be full of praise for others is wrong, creepy and twisted.. Yeah in the world of the low dwellers.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #561
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't troll or simply 'obsess'. I genuinely love Sabine and watch out for her and defend her honour and take great pride in her. If she's insulted I take it personally, even though I'm not actually being insulted myself but that just goes to show how much I care about her. This is no trivial thing or trolling, I've cried tears when she's cried tears being hurt on court, I felt strong connection with her when she replied to my tweets last year and hurt when she stopped replying, but also she generally doesn't reply anymore to fans tweets, so I learn not to take that personally, just tweet her kind messages and hope she smiles when reading them and knows her biggest fan loves her very much.
Well, that's very sweet. But when I read your posts I get the impression that you think that Sabine is everyone's favorite target while other players are treated with respect. This is clearly not the case. In fact, if you're not careful people will start trolling threads like these to get a reaction out of you more than because they especially dislike Sabine.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #562
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, that's very sweet. But when I read your posts I get the impression that you think that Sabine is everyone's favorite target while other players are treated with respect. This is clearly not the case. In fact, if you're not careful people will start trolling Lisicki threads like this to get a reaction out of you more than because they especially dislike Sabine.
I just focus on Bine, it's too hard to keep track on all the other playets. I am aware of the anti Caro brigade as well, I think she is harshly judged too and I have nothing against her, I think she deserved alot more respect when she was No 1 and deserved more credit for her obvious athleticism, consistency, stamina and heart. I understand though the haters will always be around on GM, but hating on Bine, I take personally. I can't help it, it's how I feel. If I can't freely admit my feelings on an internet forum, then where can I?

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #563
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No you and your kind are the horrible horrible people! I don't know how you can even get away with that kind of hate and defamation of a sweet and loveable young woman, loved by so many. She has tight friendships and a loving family. How could you think she's a 'horrible horrible person'. Your sick! Your mind must dwell in a pretty low place to possess such venom.

I'm a warm hearted caring individual as well yet I get admonished on here on a regular basis just for being possibly 'too nice' in the way I speak about my favourite tennis player? because that's the way things are nowadays, to be cynical, mean spirited and venomous is the 'in thing' and to be full of praise for others is wrong, creepy and twisted.. Yeah in the world of the low dwellers.
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #564
country flag Mike81

I see this is all a big joke to you! and other people's feelings are things to be played with for your amusement.

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #565
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO Mike81
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #566
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Someone please give him anti-drama pills.
As if all that "what a such a good person Bine is" wasn't enough unbearable for us.
That vampire already did her job by trashing the Shrieking Razor at Wimbly. We're thankfull, but that's all.
She may go back to being irrelevant now.
Kasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #567
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Mike81 - be happy for the fact that she is not that popular, more Bine left for you
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #568
country flag lovevika

lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice

Faves
10-Vika
9-Heather
8-Jankovic
7-Yaroslava
6-Puchkova
5-Mandy
4-Alisa
3-Vera
2-Serena
1-Tatishvili

Dislike
10-Aga
9-Caro
8-Sharapova
7-Huber
6-Kerber
5-Sabine
4-Petra
3-Kirilenko
2-Sveta
1-Ana
lovevika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #569
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Last day of voting
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #570
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

2. Sharapova
3. Kvitova
4. Kimiko
5. Vesnina
6. Makarova
7. Hantuchova
8. Safarova
9. Wozniacki
10. Kirilenko

Dislikes
1. A. Radwanska
2. Azarenka