Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | RESULTS POSTED!!! - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #541
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
If you want to accuse Sabine of too emotional for your tastes, then that's one thing, but the one thing that makes her so attractive to everyone who has personally met her or who has followed her career closely is that she is genuine. Just give me one example of someone who has actually met her (rather than someone who spends their entire life behind their computer lurking on GM) who does not think she is nothing but a genuine sweetheart. All of the players on the tour who have any friends consider her their friend and even the tournament organizers remark about how personable she is. What makes this all the more amazing is that she is basically a shy person. She is the furthest thing from a "drama queen" on tour.

To those who think she is a "narcissistic brat," just look at her acceptance speech in Dallas of 2011. The interveiwer kept trying to get her to talk about how she had destroyed the field the entire week, but all Sabine wanted to talk about was how good it was that Rezai (the runnerup) was back after a tough year (and don't forget that 2010 and the first part of 2011 was tough for Sabine). I could go one with similar examples. If there is a "kid's day" at a tournament you can pretty much count on Sabine being there as she loves children.

Anyway, I would suggest anyone get to know these players before making baseless defamatory comments.
thank god she's nowhere near genuine, otherwise she'd be dead by now

to the second part - i'd hope this is a joke, though i'm pretty sure you really think chatting on tennis forum should be based on thorough knowledge. and that people are serious here expressing they real hate. sry to break this to you, but you've been trolled.
fouc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #542
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

I doubt I will have 50 posts by the deadline but anyway

Like:
1. Caroline Wozniacki
2. Maria Sharapova
3. Annika Beck
4. Angelique Kerber
5. Sloane Stephens
6. Kim Clijsters
7. Andrea Hlavackova
8. Yaroslava Shvedova
9. Vania King
10. Laura Robson

Dislike:
1. Serena Williams
2. Victoria Azarenka
3. Agnieszka Radwanska
4. Samantha Stosur
5. Klara Zakopalova
6. Svetlana Kuznetsova
7. Shahar Peer
8. Alexandra Cadantu
9. Elena Vesnina
10. Jelena Jankovic
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #543
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
thank god she's nowhere near genuine, otherwise she'd be dead by now

to the second part - i'd hope this is a joke, though i'm pretty sure you really think chatting on tennis forum should be based on thorough knowledge. and that people are serious here expressing they real hate. sry to break this to you, but you've been trolled.
stop hatin' on my girl! I'm aware alot of people have this idea of her being childish, drama queen and that she is faking it and the players don't get along with her etc (i.e. Kerber, Kuznetsova, Wozniacki etc she's had issues with), but I believe a fan like me who has thousands of pictures, hundreds of videos of her and received 40 tweets etc knows her better than you haters. I do not trust others judgement of her that tell me she's pretending to be a sweetheart and is secretly a brat with a bad personality, you're definately wrong!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Dec 25th, 2012 at 07:28 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #544
country flag Martn7

Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold

Like:

1. Wozniacki
2. Muguruza
3. Torró Flor
4. A. Radwanska
5. Azarenka
6. Arruabarrena Vecino
7. Suarez Navarro
8. Kerber
9. Jovanovski
10. McHale

Dislike:

1. Sharapova
2. Peer
3. Goerges
4. Ivanovic
5. Oudin
6. Errani
7. Kvitova
8. Cornet
9. Bartoli
10. Lisicki
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #545
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

So many dislikes of Bine How is such a beautiful soul so disliked?

I should probably take names so I can keep an eye on you all!

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #546
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #547
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation

i´m a hot contender to be #1 on his list
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #548
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute
Some sicko in this thread.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #549
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
Faves

10 pts - Petkovic
09 pts - Barthel
08 pts - Pfizenmaier
07 pts - Gronert
06 pts - Goerges
05 pts - Hantuchova
04 pts - Beck
03 pts - Venus Williams
02 pts - Malek
01 pts - Lottner

----------------------------------
Dislike

-10 pts = Lisicki
-09 pts = Stosur
-08 pts = Aga Radwanska
-07 pts = Ula Radwanska
-06 pts = Wickmayer
-05 pts = Pavlyuchenkova
-04 pts = Kanepi
-03 pts = Cibulkova
-02 pts = Safarova
-01 pts = Petrova
just a lil reminder
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #550
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Mike, maybe you should try to mellow out a bit and not worry so much about the haters. There isn't a player with a fanbase on TF who doesn't come in for a lot of hate-posts, and most of those are childish and unwarranted. They're not worth the aggravation.

The thing is, more often or not the same things that fans like about their fave are the same things the haters hate. For example, like most Stosur fans, I really love Sam's modest, down-to-earth personality. Other posters find that boring.

I must admit that that annoyed me a bit at first, but once I noticed that the people who find Sam boring often also think that "bye bitch" gifs and the like are the funniest thing in the world, it pretty much stopped bothering me. It actually even cheers me up a bit to know that people like that don't generally like Sam.

Maybe you should adopt a similar attitude towards those bitter souls who lack the imagination to realize that Sabine's bubbly personality is completely genuine.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #551
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So many dislikes of Bine How is such a beautiful soul so disliked?

Mike is coming for the haterz
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #552
country flag Mike81

When I have time I'll go through the thread and make note of the anti Bine brigade.

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #553
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When I have time I'll go through the thread and make note of the anti Bine brigade.
if you change the name of the group, count me in please

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #554
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know if you know it but you're just making everybody like Sabine less or hate her more.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #555
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
I don't know if you know it but you're just making everybody like Sabine less or hate her more.
No I'm standing up for someone I love who is unfairly attacked on these forums.