Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | RESULTS POSTED!!! - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #331
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
I think the difference between Ivanovic and Lisicki is that Ivanovic doesn't come across as being so self-absorbed in the way Lisicki does. There just something terribly immature that's particularly off putting with Lisicki. I recall that match when Radwanska was killing her and she starting crying to her mum that she didn't want to be bageled. With Ivanovic, if she is bageled she will at least try to put a brave face on it, she doesn't break down like a little baby in the way Lisicki does.
That's my major bug-bear with Lisicki. I don't dislike her that much but it annoys me how she's the epitome of confidence when things are going well but this completely dissipates as soon as things start to go awry.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #332
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

Faves
1. Daniela Hantuchova
2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Julia Goerges
4. Lucie Safarova
5. Victoria Azarenka
6. Anna Chakvetadze
7. Maria Sharapova
8. Yanina Wickmayer
9. Laura Robson
10. Andrea Petkovic

Dislikes
1. Caroline Wozniacki
2. Angelique Kerber
3. Dominika Cibulkova
4. Alexandra Cadantu
5. Sabine Lisicki
6. Ana Ivanovic
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #333
country flag Laura_VeeFan

Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future

Forgot about this!

Faves:
1. Serena Williams (she's been serving life this year, sorry Venus )
2. Queen Venus
3. Victoria Azarenka (to think she was #1 on my hate list last year )
4. Laura Robson
5. Li Na

Dislikes:
1. Agnieszka Radwanska
2. Dominika Cibulkova
3. Sara Errani (I've been pressed this year)
4. Samantha Stosur
5. Caroline Wozniacki (as always)
Laura_VeeFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #334
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of

1. Serena Williams
2. Venus Williams
3. Jelena Jankovic
4. Petra Kvitova
5. Li Na
6. Nadia Petrova
7. Anna Chakvetadze
I like too many players equally after that and couldn’t pick just 3, so I’m ending my list here

Dislike (sorry, just don’t enjoy watching them)
1. Caroline Wozniacki
2. Angelique Kerber
3. Alize Cornet
4. Arantxa Rus
5. Sam Stosur

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13, ITF Winnipeg '14 (w/Spencer.)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #335
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Faves

10 Pts: Maria Sharapova
9 Pts: Maria Kirilenko
8 Pts: Petra Kvitova
7 Pts: Jelena Dokic
6 Pts: Laura Robson
5 Pts: Serena Williams
4 Pts: Jelena Jankovic
3 Pts: Angelique Kerber
2 Pts: Julia Goerges
1 Pt: Anna Chakvetadze

Dislike:
10 Pts: Victoria Azarenka
9 Pts: Sharar Peer
8 Pts: Agnieszka Radwanska
7 Pts: Marion Bartoli
6 Pts: Heather Watson
5 Pts: Samantha Stosur
4 Pts: Anastasia Rodionova
3 Pts: Alexandra Cadantu
2 Pts: Caroline Wozniacki
1 Pt: Sabine Lisicki

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #336
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Do you guys who hate Lisicki hate Ivanovic too? Cause to me Ivanovic is the most annoying/fake player EVER which is why I hate her. Her stupid Adjes/fistpumps for beating a player ranked 80... Plus her personality off court is just so annoying
I have the the same question with Bartoli fans who hate Ana .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 02:17 AM   #337
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Bine 'self absorbed'? I guess alot of tennis players are self absorbed to an extent, they have to be selfish in a way to be fully focused on their own goals. Bine is not self absorbed though in general though and is a wonderful off court personality and noone smiles more on court. Obviously she was going through a rough patch for much of 2012 and the smiles weren't so frequent. I'm so sick of the mean comments against her calling her a 'cry baby', 'drama queen' and 'self absorbed'! atleast this thread her haters are on record and I know who to badrep!

and to those calling her 'Lisicki' as she once said when called by her last name 'Hey, my name is Sabine please'.

If you're hatin' on Bine, you're hatin' on me and my eye is on you.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Nov 12th, 2012 at 02:27 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #338
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

^

Faves
1. Sabine Lisicki
2. Casey Dellacqua
3. Polona Hercog
4. Su-Wei Hsieh
5. Ekaterina Makarova
6. Alisa Kleybanova
7. Petra Martic
8. Sloane Stephens
9. Mona Barthel
10. Carla Saurez Navarro

DISLIKE
1. Maria Sharapova
2. Victoria Azarenka
3. Ana Ivanovic
4. Caroline Wozniacki
5. Maria Kirilenko
6. Samantha Stosur
7. Marion Bartoli
8. Sorana Cirstea
9. Dominika Cibulkova
10. Yanina Wickmayer

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #339
country flag Fury

Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Why all German players are close friends...except for Lisicki
That`s funny but not Andrea´s opinion obviously. She wrote in her Pune Blog:

"Who are your best friends on the tour? Michal, Poland
My best friends are definitely the Germans and the Serbians, which means Julia Goerges, Angelique Kerber - we practice together and are very close. And Sabine Lisicki obviously. And then the Serbian girls, Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic - when we see each other we always go for dinner and catch up. Julia is my what's up buddy - we talk every day almost!"

http://www.wtatennis.com/blog/201211...257191_2974575

Dinah Pfizenmaier * Angie Kerber * Annika Beck * Julia Goerges * Sam Stosur * Li Na * Simona Halep * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Venus Williams * Vika Azarenka * Ashleigh Barty
Fury is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #340
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

nice
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #341
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
Yes, I´m angry about myself because I ask..my god, she is so a beautiful and lovely sunshine girl, allways friendly, shining and smiling..can´t understand that haters.
Maybe she is too shining and smiling? For me sometimes it looks fake and unnatural. I don't very dislike her, but there are more friendly girls on tour, she isn't the only one.
+ I'm not a fan of her tennis, but she play little more aggressive though.
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #342
country flag fung627

fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light fung627 is a glorious beacon of light

1. Li Na
2. Maria Sharapova
3. Peng Shuai
4. Vera Zvonareva
5. Jie Zheng
6. Jelena Jankovic
7. Alisa Kleybanova
8. Julia Goerges
9. Angelique Kerber
10. Ekaterina Makarova

DISLIKE
1. Agnieszka Radwanska
2. Samantha Stosur
3. Melanie Oudin
4. Serena Williams
5. Christina McHale
6. Caroline Wozniacki
7. Sabine Lisicki
8. Laura Robson
9. Sara Errani
10. Victoria Azarenka
fung627 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #343
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k!riosh View Post
Maybe she is too shining and smiling? For me sometimes it looks fake and unnatural. I don't very dislike her, but there are more friendly girls on tour, she isn't the only one.
+ I'm not a fan of her tennis, but she play little more aggressive though.
Barbie of Tennis..love her!!!

Jo Durie : "Princess Charming of Tennis"
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #344
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Like:
1) Agnieszka Radwanska
2) Petra Kvitova
3) Serena Williams
4) Vera Zvonareva
5) Sam Stosur
6) Roberta Vinci
7) Angelique Kerber
8) Tamira Paszek
9) Nadia Petrova
10) Venus Williams

Dislike:
1) Maria Sharapova
2) Caroline Wozniacki
3) Julia Goerges
4) Bojana Jovanovski
5) Liezel Huber
6) Marion Bartoli
7) Sara Errani
8) Urszula Radwanska
9) Victoria Azarenka

Why I like players that I like:

1) Agnieszka Radwanska - you all knew it
2) Petra Kvitova - she's lovely. I love her game when she's on
3) Serena Williams - oozes confidence, beautiful service motion, collects wigs like there's no tomorrow. I love her hair
4) Vera Zvonareva - I love her game, shame about her injuries Please make a comeback in 2013
5) Sam Stosur - I love watching her struggle mostly against her own nerves and weaknesses. Plus her face is beautiful
6) Roberta Vinci - she had a great Summer in North America displaying old-school, all court brand of tennis
7) Angelique Kerber - would be higher on my list, but I hated the way she quitted in Beijing. Still, she's a feisty character and has a lovely counterpunching game
8) Tamira Paszek - a woman of a thousand lovely expressions.
9) Nadia Petrova - an older player that strings her form back together in what seems to be an eventual comeback to top 10
10) Venus Williams - I don't like her game truth be told, but her struggle against her disease is truly inspiring. Most players her age are long retired anyway.

Why I dislike players that I dislike:

1) Maria Sharapova - obnoxious shrieks, obnoxious celebrations, boring game, taking forever between points
2) Caroline Wozniacki - fake sunshine personality, verbal abuse towards umpires, annoying grunt, ugly forehand
3) Julia Goerges - she's a total bitch when playing against lower ranked opponents. Her behavior towards Muguruza Blanco in Barcelona and Arantxa Rus was unacceptable. Describing an opponent she just beat as a "journeywoman" on twitter was another low blow
4) Bojana Jovanovski - the shriek is ridiculous, the game is ugly
5) Liezel Huber - what needs to be said?
6) Marion Bartoli - another one with disgraceful behavior. She always hobbles when she's hammered by the opponent, then if she makes a successful comeback she runs to the chair at the changeover. Really? Plus, the double handed forehand is ugly and should be banned
7) Sara Errani - obnocious shriek and obnoxious celebrations
8) Urszula Radwanska - same like Goerges, can display absolutely nasty behavior on smaller courts.
9) Victoria Azarenka - I hated her behavior at Australian Open and Indian Wells. She's been mostly OK since then, though her terrible banshee shriek remains an issue
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #345
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Faves:
10 Pts: Kerber
9 Pts: Benesova
8 Pts: Petrova
7 Pts: Kanepi
6 Pts: Jankovic
5 Pts: Zakopalova
4 Pts: Paszek
3 Pts: Scheepers
2 Pts: Parmentier
1 Pt: Rus

Dislike: