Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | RESULTS POSTED!!! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #151
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

Like:
1. Maria Sharapova
2. Kim Clijsters
3. Julia Georges
4. Andrea Petkovic
5. Sorana Cirstea
6. Christina McHale
7. Karolina Wozniacki
8. Madison Keys
9. Kvitova
10. Jie Zheng

Dislike:

1. Azarenka
2. Kirilenko
3. Serena
4. Aga
5. Kerber
6. Vera Z
7. Stosur
8. Li Na
9. Bartoli
10. Sloane Stephens
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #152
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Like:

10: kvitova
9: azarenka
8: kerber
7: Pavlyuchenkova
6: li
5: Clijsters
4: date-krumm
3: McHale
2: Paszek
1: Peng

Dislike:

10: Wozniacki
9: Sharapova
8: Ivanovic
7: Kirilenko
6: cibulkova
5: Huber
4: bartoli
3: cornet
2: Cohen
1: Rodionova

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #153
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who're your faves & who do you hate/dislike? | 2012 edition | POST YOUR LISTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pregunta View Post
Favourites

1- dulko
2- molinero
3- jankovic
4- peer
5- zvonareva
6- ormaechea
7- puig
8- cepede royg
9- hantuchova
10- kerber

DISLIKE

1- ivanovic
2- safarova
3- benesova
4- sharapova
5- niculescu
6- u. radwanska
7- cepelova
8- hradecka
9- hlavackova
10- lepchenko
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #154
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy. View Post
I love reading other people's comments from their lists so I decided to add some as well

1. Ana Ivanovic - Always was and will be my no.1, no one comes close. Loved her from Zurich '04. Always so classy and elegant, a genuine person and so beautiful. Love her attitude on court.
2. Victoria Azarenka - I love her. Feisty and hot.
3. Serena Williams - Very interesting as a person, nothing is ever boring around her and I love that. Obviously, an amazing player as well.
4. Li Na - I love her backhand and when she is on she is amazing. She seems funny also.
5. Donna Vekic - I really like her. She has a nice personality and a good future ahead of her.
6. Andrea Petkovic - She is very entertaining and funny. Also has a good taste in music and that means a lot.
7. Maria Sharapova - I'm not a huge fan, but I still want her to do well (not when playing Ana or Vika). She is very interesting and I love some of the things she said. Also I admire her for coming back so strongly.
8. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - I thought she would be top 10 by now, she has the game I think. I like her, she seems cool.
9. Sorana Cirstea - Love her game when it's on.
10. Sloane Stephens - She seems extremely fresh and reminds me of Serena a little bit. I like her.

DISLIKE
1. Agnieszka Radwanska - Absolute on the top of my list. Her bitter comments after she lost to Vika and never really being able to show any kind of emotion on court are my top 2 reasons. She also has ugly strokes and from what I've seen lacks education and general knowledge.
2. Dominika Cibulkova - Extremely annoying on court.
3. Sara Errani - I never really cared about her, but now she's top 10 so she deserves more awareness. Hate her grunting and will enjoy her fall in 2013. But well done to her for getting to top 10 this year.
4. Jelena Jankovic - The same old, really. Her mocking fistpumps in RG SF against Ana & in Madrid. But it's really sad what her game has turned in. I kind of miss her at the top tbh, she has personality and had game.
5. Monica Niculescu - Annoying, but don't really care.
6. Caroline Wozniacki - Her comment about the sponsor commitments being responsable for the collapse in her game was just stupid. Also her pranks and jokes make her look like she's 6, she's trying so hard. But in a way I like her, can't explain it.
7. Olga Govortsova - I don't like her.
8. Shuai Peng - I don't know why, but I don't like her.
9. Shahar Peer - So annoying. Awful to the ball kids, umpires. Read a few of her tweets, such a boring person.
10. Vera Zvonareva - Couldn't come up with anyone else. She seems boring.
You can stop finding a way to dislike jj now.......if u go to jj's section on GM there are photos of Ana and JJ mocking fistpumps together. I think Ana is over it, maybe you should too
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #155
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
Good point. So

Liked:

Azarenka
Petkovic
Pavlyuchenkova
A.Radwanska
Kerber
Errani
Sharapova
Zvonareva
Vinci

Disliked:

Cibulkova
Goerges
If I understand the rules correctly you need to list at least five disliked players or else your vote doesn't count.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #156
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

10 - Azarenka
9 - Shvedova
8 - Bartoli
7 - Martic
6 - Stosur
5 - Paszek
4 - Errani
3 - Wozniacki
2 - Vinci
1 - Zvonareva

Dislike (Very difficult as I don‘t really dislike any players)

5 - Petkovic
4 - Kerber
3 - Putintseva
2 - S. Williams
1 - Kvitova
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #157
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
LIKE:
1. JJ
2. JJ
3. JJ
4. JJ
5. JJ
6. Sharapova
7. Kvitova
8. Kerber
9. Pavs
10. .....caro is growing on me (Oh noez!)

Dislike:
1. Aga
2. Vika
3. Ana I
4. Sveta
5. zvonereva
6. arvidson
7. errani
8. Watson
9. Rezai
10. Bartoli
I feel bad putting Bartoli because I think she is cute! I had a nightmare that she was mad at me for putting her on the list.

Can you change # 10. to Sabine Lisicki instead? Dont know why i forgot her!!!!!!!
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #158
country flag scandic78

scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of scandic78 has much to be proud of

Like:

10 pts - Kimiko Date-Krumm
9 pts - Agnieszka Radwanska
8 pts - Heather Watson
7 pts - Tsvetana Pironkova
6 pts - Sara Errani
5 pts - Sabine Lisicki
4 pts - Laura Robson
3 pts - Maria Sharapova
2 pts - Na Li
1 pts - Anne Keothavong

Dislike

10 pts - Victoria Azarenka
9 pts - Sharon Fichman
8 pts - Angelique Kerber
7 pts - Caroline Wozniacki
6 pts - Maria Kirilenko
5 pts - Monica Niculescu
4 pts - Jelena Jankovic
3 pts - Christina Mchale
2 pts - Marion Bartoli
1 pts - Yung Yan Chan

Mary Pierce - Katerina Maleeva - Nicole Vaidisova - Li Na - Agnieszka Radwanska - Kim Clijsters - Amanda Coetzer

Baltacha - Keothavong - Watson - Broady - Robson - Webley-Smith - Moore
scandic78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #159
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad Sexysova allows us to edit our votes (unlike on MTF ). I've rejigged some of my votes.

1. Ana Ivanovic
2. Maria Sharapova
3. Venus Williams
4. Petra Kvitova
5. Jelena Jankovic
6. Elena Vesnina
7. Carla Suarez Navarro
8. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
9. Marina Erakovic

Dislikes:

1. Caroline Wozniacki
2. Marion Bartoli
3. Agnieszka Radwanska
4. Samantha Stosur
5. Andrea Hlavackova
6. Sara Errani
7. Victoria Azarenka
8. Yulia Putintseva
9. Serena Williams
10. Maria Kirilenko

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #160
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

1. Victoria Azarenka
2. Kim Clijsters
3. Maria Sharapova
4. Laura Robson
5. Nadia Petrova
6. Svetlana Kuznetsova
7. Agnieszka Radwanska
8. Alisa Kleybanova
9. Tamira Paszek
10. Petra Kvitova

DISLIKE (but TBH I don't care sometimes I even feel happy when they win some matches, except #1 ofc)

1. Anastasia Rodionova
2. Serena Williams
3. Sabine Lisicki
4. Ana Ivanovic
5. Maria Kirilenko
6. Caroline Wozniacki
7. Julia Goerges
8. Gajdosova
9. Mathilde Johansson
10. Alize Cornet

Next year she will be No.1 on your list.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #161
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy. View Post
lacks education and general knowledge.

Next time please come up with sth you can actually prove or have an evidence for instead of sth you think or assume.
Other things you brought abot not to like her are somewhat based on sth reliable, but the bullshit about the lack of education. Despite the tour's commitment she manages to find time to study at the university unlike some of those icluded on your fave list, yet you didn't write a single word about it.
Stay pressed.
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #162
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

9pts - Petkovic
8pts - Lisicki
7pts - Safarova
6pts - Stephens
5pts - Li
4pts - Barthel
3pts - Venus
2pts - Serena
1pts - Petrova

Dislikes:

10pts - Radwanska
9pts - Sharapova
8pts - Kerber
7pts - Zvonareva
6pts - Cibulkova
5pts - Kvitova
4pts - Wozniacki
3pts - Bartoli
2pts - Jankovic
1pts - Ivanovic
Malvina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #163
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, gotta say that it took me awhile to decide between my three favorites. Yeah, no surprise here.
I'll give 1st place to Maria in 2013, Venus got it 2011 and Kim got it this year.

+++
1. Kim Clijsters
2. Venus Williams
3. Maria Sharapova
4. Kirsten Flipkens
5. Svetlana Kuznetsova
6. Ana Ivanovic
7. Jelena Jankovic
8. Petra Kvitova
9. Flavia Pennetta
10. Samantha Stosur

Honorable mentions: Michelle Larcher de Brito, Maria João Koehler, Vera Zvonareva, Julia Goerges, Magdalena Rybarikova, Roberta Vinci, Mirjana Lucic, Eugenie Bouchard, Sorana Cirstea, Sofia Arvidsson, Garbine Muguruza, Camila Giorgi, Laura Robson, Yaroslava Shvedova.

- - -
1. Caroline Wozniacki
2. Agnieszka Radwanska
3. Sabine Lisicki
4. Maria Kirilenko
5. Shuai Peng
6. Sara Errani
7. Shahar Peer
8. Monica Niculescu
9. Anastasia Rodionova
10. Tsvetana Pironkova

Honorable mentions: Yanina Wickmayer, Dominika Cibulkova, Daniela Hantuchova, Melanie Oudin, Mona Barthel, Lauren Davis, Arantxa Rus, Nadia Petrova, Kiki Bertens, Alize Cornet, Anabel Medina Garrigues, Li Na, Aravane Rezai, Alexandra Cadantu.
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #164
country flag °°°VaMoS RaFa°°°

°°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light °°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is a glorious beacon of light

Like:
1. Samantha Stosur
2. Timea Bacsinszky
3. Bethanie Mattek-Sands
4. Jarmila Gajdosova
5. Chanelle Scheepers
6. Casey Dellacqua
7. Magdalena Rybarikova
8. Cara Black
9. Kim Clijsters
10. Venus Williams

Dislike:
1. Caroline Wozniacki
2. Yanina Wickmayer
3. Anastasia Rodionova
4. Monica Niculescu
5. Liezel Huber
6. Aravane Rezai
7. Michelle Larcher de Brito
8. Viktoria Azarenka
9. Agnieska Radwanska
10. Sara Errani

°°°In good memories Amélie Mauresmo, Natalie Dechy, Justine Henin, Alicia Molik, Rennae Stubbs°°°
°°°VaMoS RaFa°°° is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #165
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

The Woz looks like a runaway this year.