Your views of Caroline's 2013 schedule - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:47 PM   #31
country flag TonyL

TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all
Re: Your views of Caroline's 2013 schedule

Caroline will have an exhibition with Li at Asia World-Expo, Hong Kong on 4th March, 2013, I will definitely go.. Just 15 mins from my home,LOL
TonyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM   #32
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
Caroline will have an exhibition with Li at Asia World-Expo, Hong Kong on 4th March, 2013, I will definitely go.. Just 15 mins from my home,LOL
So jeaulous(?)!!! You have to report everything!!!!!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:03 PM   #33
country flag TonyL

TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all TonyL is a name known to all

The Vip Ticket Is 300usd Each, Need To Consider,haha, The Second Tier Ticket Already Down To 180usd.with The Remaining Are 100usd,75 And 55
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:09 PM   #34
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Vip Ticket Is 300usd Each, Need To Consider,haha, The Second Tier Ticket Already Down To 180usd.with The Remaining Are 100usd,75 And 55
My god...300..this is really a lot...
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:21 PM   #35
country flag TonyL

The Pre-sale will start tomorrow, and public selling will be Monday.
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:46 PM   #36
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky you! Have fun
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 01:48 PM   #37
country flag Saraya!

Caroline on her FB page:

Will any of you be in Hong Kong this March?? I'll be playing in the BNP Paribas Showdown on 4 March 2013 at the Asia World Arena in Hong Kong! There is a special pre-sale for all my fans from tomorrow, 22 November at 10:00AM through 25 November at 23:59PM (Hong Kong Time). Visit http://bit.ly/URPrJF and use the offer code HKTENNIS to get your tickets
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #38
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
In Sydney it's only Caro, Stosur and Li Na (so far).
http://www.apiainternational.com.au/players/women
7 of the top 10 (none of the top 3) will play Sydney

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....72&postcount=3
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #39
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
I guess it's true then. Brisbane, Sydney and AO back-to-back-to-back ... I am personally not impressed with this scheduling.
I think it's ok at the beginning of the season. It'll have been about 2 months since Caro played a Wta match and she's someone who's tended to need a lot of matches to play well. There are only two weeks in the new season for her to get matches in before the Australian Open and I don't think just one warmup tournament would be enough.

Later in the season I'd like her to avoid playing the week before slams and playing 3 weeks in a row at any point in the season though.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #40
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I'm happy with her playing Brisbane and Sydney.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #41
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

She has some good chances in Sydney this year. Not many top 10 players are going to take part,most signed up for Brisbane.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #42
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

So far her schedule is

1. Brisbane

2. Sydney

3. Australian Open

4. Qatar Total Open

5. Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships

6. BNP Paribas Open

7. Sony Open Tennis

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #43
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
So far her schedule is

1. Brisbane

2. Sydney

3. Australian Open

4. Qatar Total Open

5. Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships

6. BNP Paribas Open

7. Sony Open Tennis
Thats the same as this year, except Brisbane instead of Hopman Cup. Those are all tough tournaments, Caro reached 2 semis & 2 quarters this year
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #44
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Thats the same as this year, except Brisbane instead of Hopman Cup.
Indeed. You could also add, anyone could have predicted Caro would play 'warm up', AO, Doha, Dubai, I/W and Miami ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #45
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

The Sydney site has finally updated their players list.
http://www.apiainternational.com.au/players/women