Alicia Keys new single - her new album out now! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #16
country flag debopero

debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute debopero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia Keys new single - her new album out later this month!

To be honest, I think she's strained her voice by singing songs out of her range. She can sound good live on occasion though.
debopero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #17
country flag Nemo_Kool

Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
you clearly did not hear her the past few performances...especially MTV VMAs....atrocious
i generally think that Girl on Fire is the weakest song on the album and can agree that there is some serious straining in her of that song..

but like i said in concert i have never been disappointed especially last year at the Royal Albert Hall when it was just her and the piano
Nemo_Kool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #18
country flag wayitis

wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute wayitis has a reputation beyond repute

Girl on Fire is disappointing, hopefully the rest of the album will be better, Alicia always manages to deliver some real good gems...
wayitis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #19
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold KarlyM* is a splendid one to behold

I really hate the first single, but I hated the first single on her last 2 albums as well (and I liked both albums).
So I will be picking up this album eventually...
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #20
country flag Nemo_Kool

Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future Nemo_Kool has a brilliant future

yes do pick it up!

i have had it on repeat since monday! so many stand out tracks for me!

My faces are: Brand New Me, When its all over, That's when I knew, Tears Always Win and Not Even the King!!!!
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #21
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute

This album is incredible. I wasn't excited for the album because the single Girl on Fire is utter crap. But WOW, she blew me away with this album. She never disappoints. Brand New Me is amazing.

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•Sometimes I wanna walk in your shoes, do the type of things that I never ever do•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #22
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Take away the piano and she's ordinary as fuck. People are giving her too much credit for her "talent". She needs to stop trying to proof that she has a big voice (which she doesn't) by straining her vocal cord singing songs out of her mediocre range. Even I feel constipated listening to her straining.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #23
country flag Nemo_Kool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Take away the piano and she's ordinary as fuck. People are giving her too much credit for her "talent". She needs to stop trying to proof that she has a big voice (which she doesn't) by straining her vocal cord singing songs out of her mediocre range. Even I feel constipated listening to her straining.
COUGH COUGH
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #24
country flag Nemo_Kool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cherry*Blossom~ View Post
This album is incredible. I wasn't excited for the album because the single Girl on Fire is utter crap. But WOW, she blew me away with this album. She never disappoints. Brand New Me is amazing.
i know right, the beat at the end is :O

might be my favourite alicia keys album!
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #25
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good song!
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #26
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

As if Alicia could ever top Songs In A Minor...one of my all time favourite albums.
She has never come close to making a masterpiece like that again but she does have the odd great song here and there, like Unthinkable and Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #27
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rihanna to drop 70% in 2nd week, Alicia to debut on top YOUR TOP 15: Post-Black Friday brings the expected sales drops, only one new release in the Top 15 and several Christmas titles showing seasonal gains. Here's how it looks headed into the weekend:
* Alicia Keys (RCA) 150-160k
Rod Stewart "Merry Christmas Baby" (Verve) 130-140k
Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 120-130k
Phillip Phillips (19/Interscope) 80-85k
One Direction (Syco/Columbia) 75-80k
Rihanna (Def Jam/IDJ) 70-75k
Michael Bublé "Christmas" (Reprise) 70-75k
Lady Antebellum "On This Winter's Night" (Capitol Nashville) 65-70k
Blake Shelton "Cheers It's Christmas" (Warner Bros. Nashville) 55-60k
Kid Rock (Atlantic) 50-55k
Now 44 (Capitol) 40-45k
Scotty McCreery "Christmas with Scotty McCreery" (Mercury Nashville/19/Interscope) 40-45k
Keyshia Cole (Geffen) 35-40k
P!nk (RCA) 35-40k
Led Zeppelin (Atlantic) 30-35k
Mumford & Sons (Glassnote) 30-35k
Jason Aldean (Broken Bow) 30-35k
* Debut

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #28
country flag Nemo_Kool

its cool that its another number one album (hopefully) but those sales are sooo down on the last album! which is a shame cos i realllllllly like it! booked my tickets for her tour today! super excited
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #29
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cherry*Blossom~ View Post
She is so so consistent. From track to track on each album and from album to album. She delivers the goods to her fans.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 05:45 PM   #30
justine&coria

justine&coria has disabled reputation

Yesterday on Taratata (French TV show), she was incredible :

There are some other vids on youtube ^^.
justine&coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote