Jimmie's Photos - Prudential Hong Kong Tennis Open 2014 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #46
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jimmie's Photos - German Junior Indoor Championships 2012

not bad for her age she might could be a great pro player in future, how good is Carolin Schmidt, Nora Niedmer & Malin Cubucku did u watch any of their matches

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #47
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

The matches were all happening at once so I didn't really have time to follow them closely. Cubukcu got thrashed in two sets, Niedmers lost a 3hrs+ battle against Korpatsch.

Carolin Schmidt was definitely the best player there, she easily made the final and will receive a wildcard for the German Championships next week as well. Still, I feel like if Carina Witthöft would have played she'd easily blown through this field.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #48
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the last part of my "Off-Season Desperation Tour 2012" - The German National Tennis Championships 2012

After last time's rock bottom of "local", this one's a bit more relevant. Aside from the five tour-girls and Carina Witthöft who's busy with school, the tournament actually had all the best German players right now, including WTA #78 Annika Beck.

Unfortunately, their scheduling was highly retarded and with a preference to the largely-irrelveand men's side, meaning I only got to see three matches the day I went. Luckily, it featured the players I wanted to see most but I missed out on some, including Annika Beck.

Hope you enjoy the shots, the fully gallery can be found in my Flickr. The next one in January will be less of a special-interest thing as I'll be going to the GDF Suez Open for my first WTA tourney in 2013

Dinah Pfizenmaier

Most of you will remember Dinah from her R2 match against Vika at RG this year (she was blonde back then). Dinah's one of my absolute favorites, she's an amazingly nice and friendly girl. She never complains or acts out, she's always friendly towards everybody..I bet she would get a lot of fans and friends on tour if she ever gets there.

She beat both Charlotte & Anna Klasen to reach the SF where she lost to Antonia Lottner in straights.

Antonia Lottner

Antonia is one of the hottest (in terms of form... you pervs) Juniors right now. She has an amazing physique for a 16-year old and she's slowly making the transition to the senior level now.

Lottner reached the final after beating Dinah in the semi-final, clinching her second win over a Top 200 player. She was helpless in the final though as Beck had no problem with her at all.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #49
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Part 2

Charlotte Klasen

Julia Kimmelmann

Yana & Tayisiya Morderger

The Morderger twins don't just look like younger versions of Caroline, they (especially Yana) also play a lot like her. Her crazy defending was driving Lottner nuts, didn't help her to go very far though - Both lost in R2 with Tayisiya getting thrashed by Kimmelmann.

Barabara Rittner

The German Fed Cup coach was on hand as well of course, watching her youngsters play. The way she looks at me makes me wonder if she reads TF and knows I'm not exactly the biggest fan of her work...

.....and last but not least Annika. I didn't see her play but she absolutely swept through the tournament, proving she's legitimately made the Top 100. Not one of her matches were even close to being a contest as she won all her matches in straights, including a beatdown of Lottner in the final.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #50
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Re: Jimmie's Photos - German National Tennis Championships 2012

Finally the time of local tournaments in December is over, time for some proper WTA action

Here are some of my shots from Paris.

Kader

Paszek

Wickmayer

Pavs hitting hard...

Julia still wasn't over her loss against Mladenovic the day earlier..

Sad Julia is sad

Husarova

Mona, on her way to blow Vinci off the court..

Errani, giving advice on how to beat Mona

Doubles fun

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #51
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Re: Jimmie's Photos - German National Tennis Championships 2012

Marion..

McHale digging deep

"Allez!!!"

Disco-Petra

For some weird reason the photos of Kvitova all came out great...must have been the dress

Cibulkova

..as usual, there's loads more in my Flickr

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #52
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jimmie's Photos - Open GDF Suez Paris 2013

Nice photos and good work dude . Especially like the Goerges shots. I wish I had a clue about photography.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:48 PM   #53
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Stuttgart time! Shout if you have any requests

Jules

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:50 PM   #54
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Wickmayer watching Muguruza

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:51 PM   #55
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Dinah

So happy she made the MD today

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:54 PM   #56
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Can U take pic of Ivanovic, Petkovic, Wozniacki, Janković & Pavlyuchenkova

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:54 PM   #57
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Pova

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:57 PM   #58
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jimmie's Photos - Jimmie does Stuttgart 2013...

Take lots and lots pictures of JJ, Kvitty and NaNa

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:02 PM   #59
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

You mean you hung around to watch Sharapova practice . I thought that would have been your cue to leave .
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:07 PM   #60
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Mattek-Sands
Safarova
Shvedova
Vesnina

Please.

Did you take pics of Puig or Muguruza by any chance?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote