Genie cant be all bad! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #1
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold
Genie cant be all bad!

she likes Roger Federer

Eugenie Bouchard @geniebouchard · 13m
Hoping to land to good news! #roger #wimbledon ✈️✈️✈️
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #2
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of
Re: Genie cant be all bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
she likes Roger Federer

Eugenie Bouchard @geniebouchard · 13m
Hoping to land to good news! #roger #wimbledon ✈️✈️✈️

She (Simona) said in her last interview when she was asked by an romanian jurnalist ,what does she thinks about the foreign media who keeps ignoring her?

And she said : I thank them . ( and she start smiling )
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #3
country flag We Ourselves

We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute We Ourselves has a reputation beyond repute

And don't forget, she apologised for losing yesterdays final.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...don-final.html
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:51 PM   #4
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all NatP is a name known to all

Hate Fed.

Zvonareva ⎮ Schmiedlova ⎮ Halep ⎮ Jankovic ⎮ Sharapova ⎮ Kleybanova
Del Potro ⎮ Nadal ⎮ Tsonga ⎮ Gulbis ⎮ Haas ⎮ Youzhny
Hingis ⎮ Clijsters ⎮ Dementieva ⎮ Kournikova
NatP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:52 PM   #5
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatP View Post
Hate Fed.

She (Simona) said in her last interview when she was asked by an romanian jurnalist ,what does she thinks about the foreign media who keeps ignoring her?

And she said : I thank them . ( and she start smiling )
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #6
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Ourselves View Post
And don't forget, she apologised for losing yesterdays final.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...don-final.html
“I don't know if I deserve all your love today but I really appreciate it,”

now I do fell a bit sorry for her

maybe this really was the humbling experience that she needed
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #7
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

That makes her even worse. Lamechard and Frauderer. A match made in heaven.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #8
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Stop trying so hard to make her happen. She lost, let the threads die.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #9
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of LillaM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatP View Post
Hate Fed.
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #10
Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

She's trash
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #11
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

This really belongs in Player Forum..
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #12
country flag Nazanin

Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light

Next tweet is going to be about how she hates puppies.
Nazanin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #13
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the best move would have been to wish both Novak and Roger good luck. But you can't blame her for having a favorite.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #14
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
That makes her even worse. Lamechard and Frauderer. A match made in heaven.
nice troll attempt. iTroll.

“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #15
country flag MalKING.
Good luck at Wimbledon,Genie&Roger!

MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold MalKING. is a splendid one to behold

Too bad Roger is playing like crap.

If Roger loses today,this will be the worst GS for me.

- Eugenie Bouchard

MalKING. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote