tennis players that reside in monaco - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #1
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
tennis players that reside in monaco

i am going on holidays to nice from the 26 october to the 1 november, and i was hoping to go on a day trip to monaco. i was just wondering what part of monaco do the tennis players live in, do they all live in different parts of monaco or do they all live in the same area. i am hoping if i am lucky enough i might get a chance to meet some of the tennis players and maybe get a photo with them!
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #2
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tennis players that reside in monaco

Safin & Dani
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #3
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Hantuchova

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 05:20 PM   #4
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Monaco is so small. Just look at the buildings, they live there. And if you are lucky, you could see some of them walking long the avenue :
- Dinara
- Svet
- Nadia
- Dani
- Jelena Dokic
- Caro Wozniacki
and so on.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #5
country flag mon72

mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all

Ági Szávay
mon72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #6
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

Llubicic
Ancic
Sveta
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 05:40 PM   #7
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh! such a trendy place to lay one's variously shaped heads(Oh and I nearly forgot the tax benefits)
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 06:04 PM   #8
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

and dont forget justine henin and elena dementieva also have an appartment in monaco

with any luck at all, while i am in monaco i might get a photograph and i will let ye know if i did meet any of the players. i really cant wait for my holiday
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caro and Safina won't be at home that week...they play in Doha.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #10
country flag polly

and svetlana kuznetsova has an appartment there as well, jesus i think i have a great chance to meet some of the players

i was looking at some website today that there was an appartment for sale in monte carlo for 8.3 million dollars, it has 4 rooms. then there was some other rented appartment and they were looking for 8000 dollars per month for 3 rooms. i was just wondering where do the tennis players get that kind of money especially someone like agnes szavay from hungary?
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 06:21 PM   #11
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
and svetlana kuznetsova has an appartment there as well, jesus i think i have a great chance to meet some of the players

i was looking at some website today that there was an appartment for sale in monte carlo for 8.3 million dollars, it has 4 rooms. then there was some other rented appartment and they were looking for 8000 dollars per month for 3 rooms. i was just wondering where do the tennis players get that kind of money especially someone like agnes szavay from hungary?
Do you think that French players all own their flats or houses in Switzerland ? Some are owners (Amélie, Marion, Arnaud,...), some rent (Gaël Monfils, Jo Tsonga,...). Don't know for Gilles Simon, Richard Gasquet, PHM or Florent Serra).

It's the same in Monaco, some own, some rent...
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #12
country flag Andrew Laeddis
BeyonSlay

Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute Andrew Laeddis has a reputation beyond repute

Doesnt Djokovic live there too?
Andrew Laeddis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 07:10 PM   #13
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

any player who resides in monaco is a scumbag. they lived their formative years in their respective countries, using that countries resources to become multi-millionaires, and then move so that they don't have to pay taxes and give back to the same land that helped produce them. more examples of how selfish professional athletes can be.
tonybotz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 07:38 PM   #14
country flag BournemouthBoy

BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of BournemouthBoy has much to be proud of

if your country wanted to take away half your winnings in tax wouldn't you move away? I would.
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 09:37 AM   #15
country flag outlier

outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all

So who does live/tax in Monaco these days?
outlier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote