Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 328 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #4906
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
Oh you know I don't care

And yes it was a bet lol regarding Vika. LBV gave me that sig, so no I am not a Serenatard
i knew it.
but i didn't mean to use the word 'slay' i think other posters were just worried you'd left SS
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #4907
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
My sister has just come back from a night out with her friends. She's 17. It's nearly 8 am. My parents aren't here and they aren't aware of the fact that she went out tonight. I told her not to, but when I went to dinner, she called someone to pick her up. I got back at 3 am and she wasn't home yet. I immediately called her and told her to come home. She said something like "Don't worry, sleep, I'll let you know when I'm on my way back. I won't be late". I spent the last two hours calling her and sending her texts. Not even once I got a reply. I was so worried and didn't know what to do. I called a friend of hers and she told me that she was already home and didn't know where my sister was. I was about to have a break down. Thank God she's back now. She's lost her phone. I was so worried. I literally just spent the two worst hours of my life, not knowing where she was. She's never got home this late, never. That's why I was so scared. I don't know what to do. Shall I talk to my parents about this? I don't think it's normal for a 17-year-old girl to come home at 8 am, but I don't want to betray my sister's trust. We're really close! I'm so tired and stresses right now

I hate to say that but she deserves a good lecture.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #4908
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
i knew it.
but i didn't mean to use the word 'slay' i think other posters were just worried you'd left SS
Lol nah, some thought I got banned from there,but nah I am permabanned from Serena Slam (that alone should just confirm my former sig was a bet )
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #4909
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Debby you fierce bish.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #4910
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Debby you fierce bish.
You !

Don't stop your PMs ! they are awesome It always brings me a smile, win or loss really
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #4911
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

same Lachy
idk why Mark had a go at you for that, but I guess he was just mad in the moment

anyway some of aussies tweets
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #4912
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
same Lachy
idk why Mark had a go at you for that, but I guess he was just mad in the moment

anyway some of aussies tweets
Thanks guys I think he hates them. I admit it's a bit crazy but it pumps some people up
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #4913
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I agreed with Mark at that moment, but obviously it was the disappointment after the loss, those PM's were lovely to see, obviously anything about "jinxes" is always a joke from me, even if I bring it up very often
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #4914
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I don't hate them, it's just depressing to see them when FlopPova arrives, which she's been doing a lot lately
A SF isn't bad though. But the match and her performance was a flop I agree
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #4915
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I agreed with Mark at that moment, but obviously it was the disappointment after the loss, those PM's were lovely to see, obviously anything about "jinxes" is always a joke from me, even if I bring it up very often
I actually am really bad with jinxes. I went for a run before the match and I came to a fork in the road. I decided to run left. I believe that cost her the match. If I chose right she would have won. I blame myself.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #4916
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
I actually am really bad with jinxes. I went for a run before the match and I came to a fork in the road. I decided to run left. I believe that cost her the match. If I chose right she would have won. I blame myself.
You silly guy

You know how I feel about your PMs

Debby bb
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #4917
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, don't even get me started on that topic... Every thing I see or do during a tournament I'm like "ok if I do X she's going to win/lose"... I'm trying to clear my mind as much as I can and stop doing it
The worse was in 2011: I remember staying still in the same position for the whole 1st or 2nd round match at RG (the one vs. Caroline Garcia) and I passed all the Wimbledon final walking around the house changing room and position if she was serving or receiving
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #4918
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Oh, don't even get me started on that topic... Every thing I see or do during a tournament I'm like "ok if I do X she's going to win/lose"... I'm trying to clear my mind as much as I can and stop doing it
The worse was in 2011: I remember staying still in the same position for the whole 1st or 2nd round match at RG (the one vs. Caroline Garcia) and I passed all the Wimbledon final walking around the house changing room and position if she was serving or receiving
LOL thank god I'm not the only one. I have tried stopping too but I just cant
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #4919
country flag Trih

I'm sure we can stop if we put our strength together.
First step: no position/tv volume number jinxes for Doha.

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #4920
country flag Trih

And Debbie, well I couldn't find a gif with a hug:
Closed Thread