Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 327 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #4891
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Meh, not really my kind of music... Or is there some pun intended in the title that I didn't understand? :P
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #4892
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
Why is Debby suddenly a fan of the devil? I hope she lost another bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Debby (Lesborah) is a new fan of Cheaterenka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
He never defends Maria, whilst constantly defending Azarenka. Is absolutely full of criticism towards her. Like there's nothing wrong with that or anything. But he doesn't post here because he clearly is a massive fan of Vika and not really Maria anymore. It's got nothing to do with the people posting here. I have no idea about Debby though, I thought she was always a Vika fan?
Debby has always been a fan of Vika, I think way before she became a fan of Maria legs

I don't think we should penalise anyone for having favourites other then Martha though Everyone has different preferences.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #4893
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

My sister has just come back from a night out with her friends. She's 17. It's nearly 8 am. My parents aren't here and they aren't aware of the fact that she went out tonight. I told her not to, but when I went to dinner, she called someone to pick her up. I got back at 3 am and she wasn't home yet. I immediately called her and told her to come home. She said something like "Don't worry, sleep, I'll let you know when I'm on my way back. I won't be late". I spent the last two hours calling her and sending her texts. Not even once I got a reply. I was so worried and didn't know what to do. I called a friend of hers and she told me that she was already home and didn't know where my sister was. I was about to have a break down. Thank God she's back now. She's lost her phone. I was so worried. I literally just spent the two worst hours of my life, not knowing where she was. She's never got home this late, never. That's why I was so scared. I don't know what to do. Shall I talk to my parents about this? I don't think it's normal for a 17-year-old girl to come home at 8 am, but I don't want to betray my sister's trust. We're really close! I'm so tired and stresses right now

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #4894
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

You should talk to her 1 on 1, tell her just what you told us and then go from there. As a last resort get the parents involved. You don't want to break the brother-sister bond you have going on.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #4895
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Have a talk with her, better to understand why and what she was doing the whole night. It's certainly not advisable but I think if you push too hard against teens like her it may backfire Since you said you guys are close I assumed it'd be easier for her to share things with you.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #4896
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
My sister has just come back from a night out with her friends. She's 17. It's nearly 8 am. My parents aren't here and they aren't aware of the fact that she went out tonight. I told her not to, but when I went to dinner, she called someone to pick her up. I got back at 3 am and she wasn't home yet. I immediately called her and told her to come home. She said something like "Don't worry, sleep, I'll let you know when I'm on my way back. I won't be late". I spent the last two hours calling her and sending her texts. Not even once I got a reply. I was so worried and didn't know what to do. I called a friend of hers and she told me that she was already home and didn't know where my sister was. I was about to have a break down. Thank God she's back now. She's lost her phone. I was so worried. I literally just spent the two worst hours of my life, not knowing where she was. She's never got home this late, never. That's why I was so scared. I don't know what to do. Shall I talk to my parents about this? I don't think it's normal for a 17-year-old girl to come home at 8 am, but I don't want to betray my sister's trust. We're really close! I'm so tired and stresses right now
OMG thank god everything was ok in the end... I think you should talk to her and make her understand how worried you were and understand what she did, she probably will take it easier with you than your parents. I'm an only child so I wouldn't know better but I guess if I were you I'd keep out my parents as much as I could not to break the trust with her, if it's only the first time it happens. I'd only talk to them as a really last resort as Vartan said.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #4897
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
That was his initial excuse, before he dropped Maria like a hot potato. You're a fan of the player, not the fans. If not, .
Why must I spread reputation before giving it to you again? I was very disappointed in the path that Pieter has chosen.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #4898
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I was wondering will Eurosport be showig Wimbledon this year because during their tennis advertisements it's the only slam that isn't advertised
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #4899
country flag Trih

No, they only show AO RG and USO. Here Wimbledon is on Sky, don't know about other countries.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #4900
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Well that sucks I guess I'll have to stream it
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #4901
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

i might PM debby on twitter to see where the hell she's gone
i mean, she's even changed her name

unless it's a bet ofc (or a lost bet)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #4902
country flag Trih

She lost a bet I think (about Vika winning the AO )
She's tweeting right now about the final so she didn't disappear
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #4903
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
She lost a bet I think (about Vika winning the AO )
She's tweeting right now about the final so she didn't disappear
yeh i was assuming so, cos debby's a really nice poster and i thought it was a bit unfair of you guys to start slaying her
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #4904
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Okayyyyyyyyyy guys , it warms my heart to see you guys were worried

I am here, here ok
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #4905
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
yeh i was assuming so, cos debby's a really nice poster and i thought it was a bit unfair of you guys to start slaying her
Oh you know I don't care

And yes it was a bet lol regarding Vika. LBV gave me that sig, so no I am not a Serenatard
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread