Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 326 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #4876
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Debby (Lesborah) is a new fan of Cheaterenka

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=991

I'm going to kill myself !

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #4877
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

is Pieter like Lesborah now? more of a Vika fan than Maria fan? why he isn't posting here anymore? :disapprove: :judge:

Martina HingisMaria SharapovaBelinda BenčičFlavia Pennetta
S&V Williams•Tatiana Golovin•Aga Radwańska•Ana Ivanović•Nicole Vaidišová

Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #4878
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Debby suddenly a fan of the devil? I hope she lost another bet.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #4879
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Debby (Lesborah) is a new fan of Cheaterenka

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=991

I'm going to kill myself !

*her
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #4880
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Give 'em a break guys... I'm not a fan of Vika either, ok. I think she was lucky with Na's injury in the final, ok. Maybe she's doesn't have the most delightful attitude, ok... but all that doesn't take anything away from her victory, everybody is being way too harsh towards her, and -I repeat myself- people are overreacting about this. I strongly hope to see a better Vika from now on, hope to see her grow up (like she already did last year), to see how she cried after the victory showed how a big deal these last days has been to her.
I think nobody is really in the position to judge her or them for anything... And that sig, Angelpova, honestly isn't funny
It's things like these (to answer to Хлоэ) that make people stop posting like Debby and Pieter I hope to see them again in here

Last edited by Trih : Jan 27th, 2013 at 03:31 AM.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #4881
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Give 'em a break guys... I'm not a fan of Vika either, ok. I think she was lucky with Na's injury in the final, ok. Maybe she's doesn't have the most delightful attitude, ok... but all that doesn't take anything away from her victory, everybody is being way too harsh towards her, and -I repeat myself- people are overreacting about this. I strongly hope to see a better Vika from now on, to see how she cried after the victory showed how a big deal these last days has been to her.
I think nobody is really in the position to judge her or them for anything... And that sig, Angelpova, honestly isn't funny
It's things like these (to answer to Хлоэ) that make people stop posting like Debby and Pieter I hope to see them again in here
That was his initial excuse, before he dropped Maria like a hot potato. You're a fan of the player, not the fans. If not, .
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #4882
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I know, but I believe that being a fan != necessarily posting on their subforum, if someone feels "hated" there....
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #4883
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

He never defends Maria, whilst constantly defending Azarenka. Is absolutely full of criticism towards her. Like there's nothing wrong with that or anything. But he doesn't post here because he clearly is a massive fan of Vika and not really Maria anymore. It's got nothing to do with the people posting here. I have no idea about Debby though, I thought she was always a Vika fan?
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #4884
country flag Trih

Well I can't say about that, luckily I don't read GM enough to see who defends who and I'm not going to star now. Even better, I should reduce my trips to GM, I've been there too much recently.
But if you judge by that, not even I go there to defend Maria or else, I just try to limit myself to say congrats in results threads and make some post in the pics threads, all the rest on GM is just fighting a lost battle.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #4885
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #4886
country flag Vartan

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #4887
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

I just listened to the song Vika apparently played on her iPOD walking out on court during the final. Not bad
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #4888
country flag Trih

I'm watching the floating cup vid: IT'S MAGIC!!!!!!111111111ONEONE
Are people really that impressionable?
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #4889
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I just listened to the song Vika apparently played on her iPOD walking out on court during the final. Not bad
Link! Wanna listen to it :P
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #4890
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Link! Wanna listen to it :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMk6sQdUyU4

Closed Thread