Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #3811
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I can attest to this! Steven and I had a some great PM conversations about life and such and it was really helpful

Hope you're going well Chrissie-fan and keep us updated on how everything's going. We're all here for you
Thanks. Life is hell to me right now, and will continue to be so for a very long time. I live for the evenings when I can converse with you guys. Somehow it relaxes me just a bit to be able to speak from the heart, something which is rarely possible in real life where we all wear masks to a certain extent so that we don't look too vulnerable.

But I don't want to monopolize this thread either with my personal mysery, so if you guys say enough is enough I'll understand.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #3812
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think any of us here are uncomfortable with you sharing the unbearable personal struggles you're going through right now. On the contrary, I, and am sure others, respect and admire your honesty and poise. You are truly a class act, Chrissie-Fan, and while I haven't really spoken with you directly at all on this forum, I can honestly say that you are probably my favorite poster on here and value your insight and respect you show to other fanbases. I truly can't imagine what you're going through or feeling, but pray that over time you heal and move on, carrying your memories and mother's love with you for the rest of your life. While I don't believe anyone can truly recover from such a loss, I do believe that the pain becomes bearable. It'll turn into something that you carry around like a brick in your pocket, something you forget once in a while yet never really goes away. And maybe it's better for it not to go away. I don't know. Again, I'm so sorry. God bless.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #3813
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Thanks. Life is hell to me right now, and will continue to be so for a very long time. I live for the evenings when I can converse with you guys. Somehow it relaxes me just a bit to be able to speak from the heart, something which is rarely possible in real life where we all wear masks to a certain extent so that we don't look too vulnerable.

But I don't want to monopolize this thread either with my personal mysery, so if you guys say enough is enough I'll understand.

I don't think you have to worry about that. We'll be here for you as long as you need us

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling

Last edited by Kitten63 : Jan 9th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #3814
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
And Chrissie-fan, if you want to talk about other things, we can too.
Also if we are talking about silly things of life, and that you feel the need to talk, you are welcome. I wouldn't want you to restrain yourself and to keep everything for you.
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #3815
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven't slept a wink tonight. Tossing and turning, getting out of bed to aimlessly walk around the house with yet another cigarette in my mouth. And I can't eat. I struggled to get two slices of bread inside of me and a glass of milk instead of cop of coffee # I can't remember. Today last greeting and arranging the funeral. I don't feel up to it, but I have to somehow.
The day that I dread the most and had a few scares with last year has come for you and I'm truly deeply sorry for your loss.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #3816
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who know McFly, Tom Fletcher just got married and he uploaded his wedding speech onto youtube. It's utterly stunning

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #3817
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Cosmic, that's one great speech, well it's a song actually! But it was really great! Wow! I don't know much about their music though

I'm enjoying a tangerine fresh juice. It's delicious!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #3818
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I can attest to this! Steven and I had a some great PM conversations about life and such and it was really helpful
aw SS peeps are amazing.

Quote:

at the same time, don't feel like you're monopolizing this thread or anything. I would think everyone's sentiment is the same as mine in that you can talk to us if you feel unwell
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #3819
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Cosmic, that's one great speech, well it's a song actually! But it was really great! Wow! I don't know much about their music though

I'm enjoying a tangerine fresh juice. It's delicious!
It's shit.

That's all you need to know

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #3820
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
It's shit.

That's all you need to know
No I agree, but I thought the speech was nice all the same.
Btw did you guys know Rebel Wilson's siblings are called: Liberty, Ryot, and Annachi. Amazing
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #3821
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yeah she said it in an interview but I wasn't sure if she was just kidding or if it's actually true
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #3822
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah saw her say that on Jimmy Kimmel months ago. Too good.

Jennifer Capriati replied to me on Twitter after I sent the link to the 2001 AO QF Highlights I made of her match with Monica. https://twitter.com/JenCapriati/stat...29285745635328
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #3823
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Chrissie fan, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure your mom knew how much you loved her I know that you're going through really tough time now and its hard to believe but it will get better. Your mom is in a better place right now and she'll always be in your heart

Sent from my HTC One X using VerticalSports.Com App
I know about the sad news, I accidentally repped the wrong person. It's solved now.
KV is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #3824
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
[/b]I don't think you have to worry about that. We'll be here for you as long as you need us
I would like to reply to each one of your posts, guys, but that's impossible because there are so many and I would end up saying the same thing over and over again.

So here's sort of an update for all of you. Yesterday I arranged the funeral and I chose a coffin of 450 euros. That's not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. If I were a millionaire I would have chosen the most expensive one of them all, but unfortunately I'm just another loser with a very modest income.

Besides, the grave itself will be more expensive than I can really afford because I'm doing what my mum has been nagging about to me for years - "I want a family grave. When both of our lifes are over I want your casket on top of mine or else besides each other. We have been together for as long as you've lived, I want us to be together for all eternity. And I want one grave stone with both of our names on it." I feel very guilty for never actually promising her that I would do that. In fact, my reply was usually a bit cynical, although she knew that I didn't really mean it (I hope so anyway).

Usually I said something like "who cares, mum? Death is death, no matter how or where we are burried. It's not as though I'll have a crowbar and a spade in my coffin to dig my way from my coffin to yours." In my own clumsy way I tried to be funny (I'm a Woz fan after all ), but I did it to put her mind off of such things as death. And I didn't want to think about it myself either because the inevitable fact that my mum one day wouldn't be there anymore was something that I have never been willing to accept. But now I of course regret never just giving her a straight "yes, mom, don't worry. I'll do it" for an answer. I hope that deep down inside she knew that I would do the last thing I could do for her according to her wishes......So rest in peace, mum, I'm coming - if not right now than at least eventually.

Another possible drama - there is a flu epidemic where I live, and guess what?.......Since this morning I'm walking around with a soar throat. .....It's all happening folks. What makes it even worse is that I can't hardly eat anything , or sleep at all. But I know that I must at least eat something to keep me going ("keep me going", not to be taken too literally, that is). So this evening I'll try to put some food inside of me, including some fruit to help make the cold go away. I know beforehand that it will be torture and that it will take me an eternity, but I have no choice because I'm feeling weaker by the minute. And after I have accomplished that mission impossible, I'll go for the potentially even harder one - trying to get some fucking sleep! So I'll put a 'are you insane' number of blankets on top of myself, plus a warm water bottle for my feet, and hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep and sweat out the cold. Not too much hope of getting some sleep, but I'll put on the television, watch the most boring thing I can find (no, not a Caro match), and you never know that I may fall asleep from boredom.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #3825
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-fan you're an absolutely amazing person. Obviously I don't know you in person, but it's so easy to see from the things that you post.
I really hope that things get better for you. It's impossible for me to even try and understand what it's like to be in your position.

It's amazing to me that you were so close to your mom. There is nothing better then having a close realtionship with your mom.

And I hope you're not getting the flu. I would try and take some night time cold medicine. It will make you feel better and also hopefully help you sleep.
Closed Thread