Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 253 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #3781
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Chrissie Fan
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #3782
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

Do you have some friends who could come over so you would not feel alone?
I have one or two, but strange as it may sound, I'm rather alone just now. I'm a sensitive type of guy, but I'm pretty good at and have the habit of hiding my emotions in the presence of other people. Family? Not really. Those that survive I barely have any contact with, and to tell you the truth - some of them I rather NOT have any contact with anyway (if you know what I mean). Anyway, alone I don't feel the need to hide my emotions. That's why you guys are so important to me right now. It sounds pathetic, I know. But it is what it is.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #3783
country flag Mashabator
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie Fan im so sorry to hear about that!

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #3784
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-fan i'm out of words, my deepest condolences to you and your loved ones. You've got lots of support here and hopefully out there too, hang in there.
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #3785
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Chrissie-fan be strong!

Even if we've never talk before all my condolences and thoughts to you and your family. May she rest in peace.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #3786
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I have one or two, but strange as it may sound, I'm rather alone just now. I'm a sensitive type of guy, but I'm pretty good at and have the habit of hiding my emotions in the presence of other people. Family? Not really. Those that survive I barely have any contact with, and to tell you the truth - some of them I rather NOT have any contact with anyway (if you know what I mean). Anyway, alone I don't feel the need to hide my emotions. That's why you guys are so important to me right now. It sounds pathetic, I know. But it is what it is.
No need to feel ashamed about it. Trust me there are alot of people like that out there.
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #3787
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah I totally get what you mean.
Don't feel pathetic at all. This is one of the worst things ever to go through in life. Losing a parent. *shudders*
You know we are here if you ever need to talk...
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #3788
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Chrissie-fan, I deeply admire the fact that you've always stood by your mother for all these years. It really shows your love and devotion to her. It's amost like a circle: she took care of you as a child and you did the same to her during these years. I thought about this first when I read your post mentiong how you spent your Christmas/New Year's Eve with her. That was extremely sweet. Many parents, especially when they are old, are often left alone by their sons and daughters, but you didn't let that happen. I'm sure your mother must have felt like the luckiest in the world to get to spend so many years and even her last days with her son. She's now in a better place, happy, in peace. It's like the end of a part of your life and the beginning of another one, where you'll always remember her in your thoughts and in your prayers. I hope that after this tough period you'll be able to rebuild a life of your own, finding peace and happiness, even if she's not here anymore. But I bet you have plenty of memories of the years you spent together that you'll never forget. And nobody will take them away from you, never.

It's nearly 2 am, so forgive me if the grammar isn't right, but I just read those posts and I really felt like commenting and adding something to my condolences.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet

Last edited by JoPova : Jan 8th, 2013 at 11:51 PM.
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #3789
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Chrissie-fan, I deeply admire the fact that you've always stood by your mother for all these years. It really shows your love and devotion to her. It's amost like a circle: she took care of you as a child and you did the same to her during these years. I thought about this first when I read your post mentiong how you spent your Christmas/New Year's Eve with her. That was extremely sweet. Many parents, especially when they are old, are often left alone by their sons and daughters, but you didn't let that happen. I'm sure your mother must have felt like the luckiest in the world to get to spend so many years and even her last days with her son. She's now in a better place, happy, in peace. It's like the end of a part of your life and the beginning of another one, where you'll always remember her in your thoughts and in your prayers. I hope that after this tough period you'll be able to rebuild a life of your own, finding peace and happiness, even if she's not here anymore. But I bet you have plenty of memories of the years you spent together that you'll never forget. And nobody will take them away from you, never.

It's nearly 2 am, so forgive me if the grammar isn't right, but I just read those posts and I really felt like saying commenting and adding something to my condolences.

omg what a beautiful post.

That made me emotional.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #3790
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's nearly 2 am, so forgive me if the grammar isn't right, but I just read those posts and I really felt like saying commenting and adding something to my condolences.
Thank you so much.

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #3791
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Chrissie-fan, it isn't unusual that people on Tennisforum whom you've never met are the same people you turn to at moments like these. Afterall, we've shared our viewpoints all these years and we also share our love for tennis and Maria; these are deeper relationships than we have with most of the people in daily lives.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #3792
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's nearly 2 am, so forgive me if the grammar isn't right, but I just read those posts and I really felt like commenting and adding something to my condolences.
What a beautiful post, it's so true, I share the same thoughts.

And don't worry at all Chrissie-fan (about your post above) it doesn't sound pathetic at all. All the contrary in fact, because I feel I am a little bit like you wrote.. Because of the fact I have very few friends and more friends online than I have IRL I am worried about the future and what will happen...
What you wrote touched me as it did with Jo, and even if we are only on an internet forum I really think that from your posts it's understandable how a good person you are and what a really good soul you have, so I'm sure that you will find a way to get through this hard time.
And remember that if you ever need us we'll be here.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #3793
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-fan So sorry to hear about your loss We are all here for you if you need us
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #3794
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
What a beautiful post, it's so true, I share the same thoughts.

And don't worry at all Chrissie-fan (about your post above) it doesn't sound pathetic at all. All the contrary in fact, because I feel I am a little bit like you wrote.. Because of the fact I have very few friends and more friends online than I have IRL I am worried about the future and what will happen...
What you wrote touched me as it did with Jo, and even if we are only on an internet forum I really think that from your posts it's understandable how a good person you are and what a really good soul you have, so I'm sure that you will find a way to get through this hard time.
And remember that if you ever need us we'll be here.
Well, in real life I have friends as in 'buddys', but only a few. But I have no REAL friends as in someone I would share my feelings with or tell a secret to. I can't explain it any better than that.

Jo's post is incredible and made me cry, very moving words. I only regret that I wasn't able to tell my mum one last time how much I love her. She just collapsed from a massive bleeding in her head. I was watching some tennis on tennistv and when I went to the kitchen to get myself a cuppa I saw her laying on the floor. She had been eating because there was still a half eaten clice of bread on the table. I assume that she felt something was wrong, got up in an attempt to come to my room and tell me, but she collapsed and didn't make it. I immediately called the ambulance and a few hours later she was declared death. The doctor there said she never had a chance to survive. The bleeding was too severe. On the good side (if there is one) at least she didn't suffer because she was unconscious throughout the whole thing, except the first minute or so after I found her. I grabbed her hand and told her to pinch my fingers if she could understand me. She did, and that was the last communication I had with her.

You are all very kind to me. Even some people of whom I hadn't expected such nice words because I know they don't like Caro and therefore I assumed that they probably don't like me either. How naive of me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #3795
debby

Chrissie-fan, I am sure she knew. Sometimes, words are not needed at all, your actions everyday were enough. Really. You just know. You have been there for her, you never left her alone. You have been a great son who loved her. She didn't die alone. And that, that's something I am sure she would be happy of.
Closed Thread